12-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Hugs Rose, lots of love and cuddles

xxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

12-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Rose - this was posted by someone on the epi List and I have permission to copy for you.

Aw Malka thank you so very much - the tears are still running down my face. I still can't believe my Loki is no longer with me and I still feel guilty but I know she is no longer going to suffer those dreaded fits.

Your post is so moving and I know Loki is there watching over me.

Thank you once again - I appreciate it very much and I know Loki will be wagging her tail to thank you as well.

Hugs and cuddles to Pereg and you xx
gbj
New Member!
Female 

12-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Thinking about you Rose...Hoping each day gets a little better for you xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

12-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Many thanks gbj. When I come home after being out, I keep looking for her. I know it will get easier but Loki was such a large part of my life.

Thanks so much, I take comfort from your comments and all the comments I have received.

xx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2014, 10:12 AM
I really feel for you Rose coming home to an empty house when for years you've been eagerly greeted must be so hard. After losing two of mine in 9 months I'm so glad I have the others to keep me insane.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Rose - Sandy [who posted the letter on the List] says to tell you that you are in her prayers and that her epi Shadow deserves the credit "as it was hell on his paws to type it".

I am sure that beautiful Loki is watching over you, just as all the epi Angels watch over those they wait for at The Bridge.

Extra special tailwags to you from Pereg and (((hugs))) from me xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

12-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hugs Rose, lots of love and cuddles

Many thanks, June. I appreciate that and hugs to the Norties from me to you all xx

xxxx
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I really feel for you Rose coming home to an empty house when for years you've been eagerly greeted must be so hard. After losing two of mine in 9 months I'm so glad I have the others to keep me insane.
Many thanks Trouble. I hate having to come in now - had a couple of wobblies today, getting up in the mornings, going out to come back and then it hits me again. I know the tears will stop but it is difficult. I am missing her so much, especially when Soochie keeps shouting for Loki to come and get her dinner!! Many thanks again, I appreciate your message xx

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Rose - Sandy [who posted the letter on the List] says to tell you that you are in her prayers and that her epi Shadow deserves the credit "as it was hell on his paws to type it".

I am sure that beautiful Loki is watching over you, just as all the epi Angels watch over those they wait for at The Bridge.

Extra special tailwags to you from Pereg and (((hugs))) from me xx
Many, many thanks Malka and to Sandy and hope Shadow's paws are OK now I did so appreciate those lovely words.

I can feel Loki all around me but I just hope the tears will stop. Miss her loads.

Special thanks to Pereg for the tailwags and hugs back to that very special lass from me.

Again, my sincerely thanks to all on Dogsey for all the lovely messages you have posted on here for me. I will never forget and I know that Loki will be reading them all as well.

Thank you xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Its great that you can feel Loki around you Rose,I hope you find some comfort in that.Tears are all part of healing,just let them flow.We're all here for you(( hugs))
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

13-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Thank you so much Lacey. Had a few this morning, I thught I heard her in the kitchenette, which she had made as one of her "bedrooms", bless her.

Many thanks again xx
Beckyboodle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Still thinking of you Rose.

May today be a good day.

xxx
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >