Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Absolutely!! I never thought I'd hear such positivity after all that has happened, never been so happy to be wrong Like everyone else, I can see a real big improvement, isn't it fantastic? Delighted to also hear Ollie's cheekiness returning - now that IS a great sign that he feels more like himself.

You must be wrung out Lynn, but what a joy to see how well he is doing and so brilliant to know that you did the right thing by him

Very sorry to hear about Shadow, hope she pulls through this. xxx
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
So glad to see another amazing improvement in him again Lyn, he's doing soo well, the steroids have made such an incredible difference, he's such a lucky boy that you took the chance on his recovery, as it has been said many people would have not gone the distance. Cuddles from here if you'd distribute them please . Hope his recovery carries on going from strength to strength, sure he's dying to get back to his walks!
Thank you both. Seeing him improve so much is worth all the hard work. I had to go and collect my car this evening after having a few jobs done on it so Gorden run me there and back when we came in Ollie did what he use to do he grabbed my slipper sometimes it is my shoe and did his wriggly bum bit all round the house needless to say my slipper is now very wet. Do I care ? No.

Jessi all cuddles are distributed. He loves them. I am sure all the cuddles from his Dogsey aunties have helped a tremendous amount in his recovery.

Shadow is a little better we will know more tomorrow.
goldiemad
New Member!
Female 

14-01-2011, 09:28 PM
I am so pleased to see the progress he is making, he really is such a lovely smiley boy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by goldiemad View Post
I am so pleased to see the progress he is making, he really is such a lovely smiley boy.
Thank you.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 01:46 PM
So very pleased to hear how much better he is. They really are miracle drugs - I remember what they did for Ozzie, unbelievable. Long may he continue to improve bless him.
Sorry about the puss, sending hugs for her.x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
So very pleased to hear how much better he is. They really are miracle drugs - I remember what they did for Ozzie, unbelievable. Long may he continue to improve bless him.
Sorry about the puss, sending hugs for her.x
Thank you. He is quieter today and seems a little out of sorts. We are going later with the children to ay goodbye to Shadow.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 02:49 PM
What a roller coaster for you Lynne, but I'm so pleased he is having so many good days - there are bound to be the odd day when he seems to slip back, but on the whole he still seems to be going in the right direction.

So sorry to hear about Shadow.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Think Ollie is very wise n Saturday is a rest day Your'e all being so strong. Sending big cuddles an hugs always ((xx)) Am so sorry about Shadow thinking of you all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
What a roller coaster for you Lynne, but I'm so pleased he is having so many good days - there are bound to be the odd day when he seems to slip back, but on the whole he still seems to be going in the right direction.

So sorry to hear about Shadow.
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Think Ollie is very wise n Saturday is a rest day Your'e all being so strong. Sending big cuddles an hugs always ((xx)) Am so sorry about Shadow thinking of you all x

Thank you both.

Ha ha. He can be sensible sometimes he must know its a weekend.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2011, 05:52 PM
I expect Ollie is having a rest to build his strength up.

So sorry to hear about Shadow. How upsetting for everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 06:10 PM
What a rollercoaster again, I've just been catching up on it all. So sorry to hear about shadow, hugs to you all.xxx

As for Ollie, I'm sure today's quietness is just a little blip in his progress Lynn, and I love the bit about the slipper (Zena does that everytime I appear from anywhere after a long absence, even from upstairs!!!) he's just reminding you he's back and feeling good, and long may it continue I say! Steroids are wonderdrugs, I know that as fact! Good luck with him.
Page 116 of 123 « First < 16 66 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 > Last »