Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Just re-read, i am very sorry about the pups x

Have you thought about fostering or re-homing some kittens? that might help her? something to focus on?
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 09:14 AM
thats a really nice thought misty but i think with the way things have gone it is just a good idea to let princess be as she is she has started to come round and that is great the OP is doing great with her, i feel that if a kitten was brought in know it would brake every thing and she would get confused as it is a while know since it happend.

Misty dont take that the wrong way it was a great idea hi but due to the way the pups went and mum its just best to let her be but good on you for thinking of that and sharing it with us all. Hope you are good hun hows your kitten doing (dont wont to change thread from topic but thought would ask quick)

How is princess today hun, hope all still going good for you both bit worried not hurd from you thou so please let us now hun
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi everybody
Princess is great today!! Well what can one say, I think i may have stumbled across the possibly the WORST vet ever in the history of man kind. Princess has been back and forth the vet surgery since i thought that she may have been preggers, Anyhow yes i hold my hands up and will admit that i am an inexperienced breeder but vets spend lots of years training up etc etc. I asked him day before yesterday if her belly felt normal etc and he was like yes she is doing great. (I dont have the best experience with vets at the best of times)
Well at 5am this morning i was woken up to a lot of noise, quite annoying really to be woken up to that. IM LIKE WHAT THE BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP, Turn the lamp on and my bed is covered in blood

NOW I WANT 10 PEOPLE TO POST THAT THERE IS A GOD AND I WILL CONTINUE..............................
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Im waiting hehe
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 12:02 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! Is she okay???? What the h*ll happened!

I believe there is a God but sometimes stuff I hear makes me question it (like in the case of Baby P suffering like he did and when my Brother lay for six weeks in ITU suffering, until he died after many massive heart attacks

I hope you haven't been badly let down by your Vet (as I was when I lost Bambi's pups). That leaves one very bitter taste!

I just hope you and Princess are okay
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 12:31 PM
OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!

I just can't believe it!!!!! What an extraordinary thing to have happened. Isn't it about a week since the other pups were born (bless them)! How fantastic is that?????

I am so pleased, I feel like having a party!!!!!

Congratulations. I am jumping with joy too!

How many pups, colours, weight, you name it, I wanna know it!!!!!! Did Princess do it all by herself? What an amazing girl!

There definitely is a God, now I know for sure.

Your EX VET must have been an idiot!!!! (Even worse than my Ex Vet who at least x-rayed Bambi to make sure anything wasn't left behind after whelping).

I am soooooooo pleased - CONGRATULATIONS - you lucky, lucky, Chi-Owner

Please keep us up to date with all the puppy news. I so want to hear EVERYTHING about these amazing pups. More pics are ESSENTIAL

Give Princess an enormous kiss from me!

As for why it happened. Well, I just don't know! Can it be that the others were premature and just couldn't cope with being born yet? These ones have come at the right time, hence healthy little babies!!!! Anyway, who cares how, just so thankful Princess has her babies to love (and you of course - bet you are one proud Dad)
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Yes she delivered all on her own, There were 2 on my bed when i was woken up. she obviously didn't make any sound delivering or was not uncomfortable because she didn't wake me up, was the puppies that woke me up. Fare play to my chi (the dad) he helped all he could. Yea right the lazy git slept the whole way though!!

Anyway im off to the vet now, will give princess a kiss from you all

Will update later
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Fare play to my chi (the dad) he helped all he could. Yea right the lazy git slept the whole way though!!
typical man
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2008, 12:58 PM
typical man
Yea i guess because i slept the way through it too. hehehehe
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 12:59 PM
oh my god?! she had 2 more pups?! that is some sort of miracle isnt it???????
can you change her vets??? is there another one near you?

sjpurt, ahh just thinking out loud really, wasnt sure whether to mention it or not but i have nothing to lose! i read that dogs sometimes take kittens on and be there mums? thought it might be a idea, but i think you are right!
my kitten (not taking over the thread promise ill be quick!)
is a little sod, he climbs everything loves water always playing in his water bowl! loves his big bro to death & wont leave him alone, even if he does push it and gets a swipe! x
Page 11 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »