View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2009, 12:16 PM
A very hairy dog, long-haired dog came into the pub I work at, lots of different shades of grey and so hairy you could hardly see his eyes, called Mop!
sarah8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I met a beautiful fluffy, flirty Bichon Frise in the park once, she was called Juicy Lucy - the name fitted her perfectly!
queeniefarie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-08-2009, 07:59 PM
A true story I heard (no names) a woman walking two dogs, they ran off into a wood,she called them 'Elvis', 'Presley', 'Elvis', 'Presley', and an old bloke walked past and said in a broard northern accent 'ey Lass, don't thee know he's dead!
susieq
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2009, 06:22 AM
One of our rescue dogs is a blind farm collie who was found on a mountain where he had been left, he was spotted by people out walking who reported him to a local sanctuary, he was seen on several occasions over the following 10 days until they were able to catch him, when they picked him up his chest and tummy were red raw and bleeding as he had been crawling around presumably too afraid to stand in case he fell, after we heard his story my husband said he must have been a wizard to survive so long on his own in his condition so we called him Merlin.
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Mine is called Fluffy or 'Fluffster the canine duster' as when I got him he'd roll all over the floor...lol
Mainly came from other people saying 'oh he's so fluffy'...but I want to change it to something else...he's a boy after all!
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by susieq View Post
One of our rescue dogs is a blind farm collie who was found on a mountain where he had been left, he was spotted by people out walking who reported him to a local sanctuary, he was seen on several occasions over the following 10 days until they were able to catch him, when they picked him up his chest and tummy were red raw and bleeding as he had been crawling around presumably too afraid to stand in case he fell, after we heard his story my husband said he must have been a wizard to survive so long on his own in his condition so we called him Merlin.
Bless him. I am so glad he found a lovely home.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2009, 02:15 PM
That's easy.
Jed- my O/H's dog. He is a bred for pig hunting, but he never has and never will be, the main animal in danger when he is around is butterflies and grasshoppers, quite funny to watch and he looks like a hillbilly, he as has a doey look about him, all we need to find is a Daisy for him .
Other one is Scratch who had one main hobby and that is scratching as he is allergic to everything.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 09:11 PM
my uncle called his lab dusty coz his tail would wag constantly and if he sat down was like he was dusting the floor lol
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Came across a one eyed Basset Hound called Gordon.

He looked the spit image of some guy who keeps popping up on my TV.
John Bull
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Well I have a mostly white Dachshund, with a pink and black spotted nose, blue eyes, who squeaks instead of barks, and jumps around sideways alot... I named her Mouse
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11