Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Ailsa1
It's all starting again...we all get suckered in...'cos we care...that's what he wants, think it may be time to leave it guys!Ax
Couldn't agree more i surprized it's go on this long as we covered this subject a little over 1 month ago.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg
I totally know where you and Ailsa and Jackbox are coming from and I'd do the same - except - if such posters are allowed to post, sound authoritative and there is no-one to gainsay them, what then? If no-one replied at all that would be good as the thread would die a death, but someone will always reply (sometimes even days later!)
completely understand your point wys but sadly we know what Dennis is like, he provokes, sits back and watches the debate rage then fizzle, then comes back in and rakes over the embers again, I just think at this point, on page 10 or 11, when we are all going over old ground, we need to leave the fire to go out...til next time that is!!!!!
(Gosh i've come over all poetic haven't I?)
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Ailsa, you are very opinionated girl!
Dawn.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 06:54 PM
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

:smt019 :smt037 ( been wanting to use that one for ages!!!!)

I know Dawn!!! That did make me laugh...did say not to read this thread though!!!!!!!! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt042

(Going to get told off now for going off topic...just a brief detour, sorry Azz!!!!)
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Agree, as common courtesy stops up really speaking our minds it would be best to ignore, idiots talking to idiots get what they deserve, people agreeing with them, now what could be more of a bore.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Clob
You are a someone who calls themselves a positive trainer a member of APDT who has not declared their commercial interest APDT is a commercial co-operative the same as ‘The De-Lux Mini Cab Company’ - ‘Dyno-Rod’ or similar commercial bodies.
I certainly am a member of the APDT which is why I knew that the trainers referred to by the op were not members even though they weren't named as the so called positive training methods used wouldn't be used by APDT members.

So, I have declared my interest in the APDT. You will note that I have not touted for business and you will not find anywhere that I personally have advertised my services on any forum of which I am a member (I even to the point of using an 'alias' - Brierley on some, Yorkie on others).

In fact, Denis, many of the people who know who I am only do so because you plaster my name around the boards for reasons known only to yourself
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 07:37 PM
So, I have declared my interest in the APDT. You will note that I have not touted for business and you will not find anywhere that I personally have advertised my services on any forum of which I am a member (I even to the point of using an 'alias' - Brierley on some, Yorkie on others)
You just did!
Dawn.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
You just did!
Dawn.
damned if I do, damned if I don't scenario Dawn, but as I'm moving areas in a few weeks time and am not taking on new business at the moment it's a bit academic
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Ok where are you going?
What areas will you be covering?
When will you be taking on more clients?

Just kidding Brierley Hope the move is a good one.
Dawn.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
Ok where are you going?
What areas will you be covering?
When will you be taking on more clients?

Just kidding Brierley Hope the move is a good one.
Dawn.
I'm going to ............................

Thanks Dawn
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »