View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Having already taught my lurcher Jenny to say "mama" we decided to see how clever she actually is. I asked her to say "hello" with a nice juicy treat in my hand...after about 5 mins she said it..."HELLO"!!!! She repeated it several times and alternated between "mama" and "hello" on command!! She really is a clever doggy!!
maggiesgran
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2010, 10:31 AM
When I put on my uniform for work both of mine just go into their crates, although sometimes they don't have to lol, I don't have to say anything
My oldest knows when the laptop goes off it's usually time for bed, it's the sound of it closing down, she has always jumped up ready for bed when it happens.
Maggie has been able to open her crate door from about 9 weeks, but she tends to open Meg's and steal whatever nice things she has in there!!
Maggie also jumps on me and licks me when my alarm goes off in the morning!!
Makes me unable to ignore it lol
newboyjack
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2010, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
Saffy can sit...

Graeme
Very good!
I had Murphy a labrador until quite recently he passed away but he used to knock the keys in the door when he wanted to go out, and sit and stare at you when he thought it was about time he was fed if that failed he would paw me until i got the message he would always come and sit next to the bath when I was in it and stare at the bar of soap he loved the taste and if it was getting to the point where it was too small to use he knew his name was on it! Murphy hated particular noises, if I had a text on my phone he would come and tell me if I was in another room, he had many talents I could go on!... R.I.P Murphy my best friend
Rhea is very clever shes picked up tricks Murphy taught her she loves to run through corn fields scaring birds, she cant bear seeing a bird on the ground (I guess thats why they use Sprockers for brushing these days) she knows alot of words so we too have to talk in code but she has figured that out too! She will find balls in the fields that she lost days before and Ive never owned such a cuddly dog as her, she snuggles right into my neck!
My new pup Jack escaped from his crate yesterday the top catch hadn't been done up properly but he soon cracked that! He sits and gives paw (for a treat) and leaves his ragger when asked and hes only 12 weeks old!
My trio never cease to amaze me at how clever they are I think thats part of the attraction as well as the unconditional love, devotion and loyalty they share!
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11