Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Ted was great Emma , he is lovely ! Thank you for today enjoyed you and your friends company
Thank you it was lovely chatting to you and meeting the gorgeous Tom and Bella Shame Tom didn't take to Ted but they where walking quite close together by the end
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Thank you for the walk today we had a great time. I was so chuffed with Ted and my poor friend had to listen to me natter about it all the way home

Hope i wasn't to quiet i can be very shy sometimes
it was great meeting you and Ted is a credit to you...such a lovely boy xxxxxx mine liked him
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Gorden is popping the photos on now as I type.

We had a lovely time and I hope Bella is ok Maureen after me dropping my hot tea on her.

You wern't too quiet Emma. It was lovely to meet you all.
Thank you lynn and gordon, I was so excited about meeting you and you were both such lovely people xxxxxx must meet again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Ut was great meeting you and Ted is a crfedit to you...such a lovely boy xxxxxx mine liked him

Thank you lynn and gordon, I was so excited about meeting you and you were both such lovely people xxxxxx must meet again
Maybe next time we will have an addition to the walk.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Maybe next time we will have an addition to the walk.
woooooooo that would be lovely
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
it was great meeting you and Ted is a credit to you...such a lovely boy xxxxxx mine liked him
Thank you I think i need to start trusting him and introducing him to more dogs rather than running the other way Your dogs where all lovely although Ted wasn't to sure about being kissed by Mojo Hopefully there will be another one organised which we can come to
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Thank you I think i need to start trusting him and introducing him to more dogs rather than running the other way Your dogs where all lovely although Ted wasn't to sure about being kissed by Mojo Hopefully there will be another one organised which we can come to
thats Mojo for you free with the kisses Yes definately we would Love to meet up again and have a walk, Im sure mine would enjoy Teds company again and we.... yours
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2011, 08:22 AM
so sorry i wasnt there i ended up having to work, and my internet has been down so ive not been able to get on dogsey to tell every one definately coming to the next one
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
so sorry i wasnt there i ended up having to work, and my internet has been down so ive not been able to get on dogsey to tell every one definately coming to the next one
Shame you couldn't come, hopefully you will make it next time
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11