Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by LoweherzLeos View Post
however i did buy a pram for leo baby, try carrying one of them at 10 weeks old!
I used to push Ivan around at first in my youngests old buggy. Got some funny looks and alot of double takes
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Wow we really are a narky bunch aren't we?

Some more of my pet hates:

joggers

cyclists

That should upset a few people!

Oh and people going on MY beach when I want to go on it, and it's clearly MINE!!!!
I hate joggers and cyclists too! and I hate the little boy across the road who cycles on the pavement and so far has nearly run over one of my cats and very narrowly missed me walking on the pavement with my 2 dogs to the park, and when I told said little boy off, his mother who was cycling behind him had a go at me, hello your son just nearly flattened me and my 2 dogs by cycling around a corner into us at full speed but never mind, so yes I hate cyclists !
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Just like to add my completely unreasonable one, my pet hate is....

People who don't like dogs!

How can you not like dogs??? What kind of person doesn't like dogs???

Ok, ok, I suppose you may have a right to not like dogs, but really why wouldn't you? You're walking through a park minding your own business and a cute dog comes over to say hello, what's the problem? You have white trousers or a pale coat that now has muddy footprints? Don't worry it'll brush off as soon as it's dry and you've just got to meet my lovely Pepper so I'm sure that's worth a little mud! (I am joking, no flames required, tongue firmly in cheek)

Alright then I admit I was mortified and she's back on the long line and I know it's not really acceptable and I will continue to train and train until we get past this. I AM a responsible dog owner But I confess in my secret heart of hearts I just don't get people who don't like dogs.

My other one is people who are prejudiced against small dogs. People who say they want a dog and really a smallish one would be most suitable but no, they couldn't possibly have a small dog. And most particularly people who know my dogs and still say it. Really they might just as well insult the rest of my family and have done with it!

J.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post

Ok, ok, I suppose you may have a right to not like dogs, but really why wouldn't you? You're walking through a park minding your own business and a cute dog comes over to say hello, what's the problem? You have white trousers or a pale coat that now has muddy footprints? Don't worry it'll brush off as soon as it's dry and you've just got to meet my lovely Pepper so I'm sure that's worth a little mud! (I am joking, no flames required, tongue firmly in cheek)

Alright then I admit I was mortified and she's back on the long line and I know it's not really acceptable and I will continue to train and train until we get past this. I AM a responsible dog owner But I confess in my secret heart of hearts I just don't get people who don't like dogs.

My other one is people who are prejudiced against small dogs. People who say they want a dog and really a smallish one would be most suitable but no, they couldn't possibly have a small dog. And most particularly people who know my dogs and still say it. Really they might just as well insult the rest of my family and have done with it!

J.
I want a small dog...I'm just not allowed a small dog...or anything else small and fluffy.
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I want a small dog...I'm just not allowed a small dog...or anything else small and fluffy.
Why? Who in your life has a problem with "small and fluffy". What is this prejudice against small and fluffy?????

J.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Wow, someone who thinks like me Just had to say YES to this one.
I get '''one man and his dog''' '''great programme do you watch it.....thats why Border Collies are easy to train....see them with all them sheep, it comes natural''''

Yea right
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post

J.
Could be worse, I have people who walk over and get in my face with.....'''''are you mad having 3 Border Collies'''''
Well last time I checked I seemed quite sane but then I could be wrong.

White you say.... heres one for you.....lady walks Sutton park with hubby....no dog, just hubby and wore a white skirt with white shoes.....then stops and says '''''Ohhhhhhhhh Hello'''' in a very excited voice to Skye and Bruce, who can I just say were supporting enough wet mud to fill a decent sized paddling pool, and finished with....woooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrr my skirt

OK owner just died with embarrassment
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Neither was I. It took some serious foot stamping to get Rogue!!!

I get the opposite - why would you want those big hairy things??? Err because they are GORGEOUS!!!! Don't like my dogs? Don't care!

I was in the park one morning with the doggies and a guy comes on and walks past. Mine were minding their own business and he shouts to me 'Get them on a lead, I don't like dogs' to which I replied ' they probably don't like you much either mate.'
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 02:46 PM

I was in the park one morning with the doggies and a guy comes on and walks past. Mine were minding their own business and he shouts to me 'Get them on a lead, I don't like dogs' to which I replied ' they probably don't like you much either mate.'
haha that made me laugh
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Neither was I. It took some serious foot stamping to get Rogue!!!

I get the opposite - why would you want those big hairy things??? Err because they are GORGEOUS!!!! Don't like my dogs? Don't care!

Just had to say........great come back
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >