View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 09:13 PM
shes active lol, cant believe it, she dont go out thou for walks in the heat, at 7am in the morning and around 8pm at night
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
hi bobbie just seen this, we kept our lucher litter for 10 weeks! its just something my mother wants, she thinks its best! will it be a problem?

she has 2 weeks and1 day left!!!

tc bobbie
hi Hayley
no its not a big problem and if you have the room then its fine but you may find that you have to keep them appart as after about 7 weeks then can hurt each other, i start letting my pups go at about 7.5 weeks and do it over the next week or so, i did keep 1 pup and the pup i was keeping until 12 weeks (the new owner was on holidays) and they did start putting little holes in each others ears now times that by 6/8 pups and you have your hands full. remember they not called terriers for nothing
Cooper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Just seen this thead.. accidents do happen - but you sound like a very responsible person for this accident to happen to. You know what your doing, your parents have breeding experiance and your very clued in to how to raise a pup so even though it was an accident at least you have all the know-how!!! Have you found homes for all the pups yet? how many are there? I would love a little staffy pup, but nows not the right time for me!! Keep us all up to date - I am sure you will! Love 2 your staffs!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 11:52 AM
we have some homes already, but we dont know how many pups are coming! ty so much for your kind words
Cooper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Have you got any pics of your 2 staffs Haley! Just noticed your a veteran dog webber allready! wow well done!
Hamstaff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Hi Hayley, I really think that you may find 10 weeks abit old to be keeping a litter of SBT pups. They will be play fighting like crazy unless you can keep them seperated. The more timid ones will get picked on and the more forward ones will become bullies. I have kept back 4 out of a litter of 9 til 11 weeks and it was incredibly hard work! There were 2 real sweet little bitches who I had to seperate from the other bitch and the dog as they were getting battered!
It's your choice of course,but, come the time, you'll find that at 7-8 weeks a Staff pup is perfectly ready for its new home!
Good luck, big hug for Bessie and her fat belly!
I hope all goes well and can't wait to see the babies
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Oo im getting all excited!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Cooper
Have you got any pics of your 2 staffs Haley! Just noticed your a veteran dog webber allready! wow well done!

Hiya i have got some pics will take some new ones tonight on my older bros old but new digi cam lol that he is giving me tonight! yay! lol!
Yes im addicted cooper lol

Ty hamstaff! spoke to mum and dad and because they are disabled and i will be doing the bulk work, have takens everyones advice in and will let the pups go at 8 weeks old, but no way before!

ty gems lol

ty everyone
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11