Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
To be fair I am shocked you are bitching on my thread yet Ramble bought an entire pedigree bitch from a "breed rescue" thats she holds in high esteem. All dogs are scared when they come in all responsible rescues spey before rehoming end off.
Tango was not spayed as Tango entered rescue on day one of her season. I waited 4 weeks to bring her home as it was,we (us and the rescue people whonKNOW us...decided it was in her best interests to be spayed mid way through her cycle (as bitches should be in an ideal world) which would also tie in nicely with her having settled here.
We paid for the spay. She is recovering well at home with people who love her and the rescue have that money to spend on another dog or bitch who needs rescuing. I fail to see what the problem is as Tango's interests...not a blanket policy...were put FIRST. Good on them...putting the dog first huh...they must be awful. Honestly KCJack you spout a load of old rot at times.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:38 PM
What a load of tosh you go on any rescue forum and ask them if breed rescues should rehome an entire female, pedigree and in her peak.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Well you and Ramble normally work in a tag team yet so far you have overlooked such a huge mistake by a rescue to rehome and entire pedigree bitch yet question my ethics.
Sounds like you suffer from paranoia theres no tag team, its just people posting on a forum,

as for shouting about my friend, {with all respect to ramble, I have never met her, I dont see all the threads on the forum, I dont post on them all

so your now slagging another rescue? for there methods, what has that got to do with me?
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:42 PM
What a load of tosh you go on any rescue forum and ask them if breed rescues should rehome an entire female, pedigree and in her peak.
Why would I want to do that. I think the thing you are missing is this
they KNOW methey trust me...they would know immediately if I tried to breed her and would have taken her back like a shot...but they also know that is something I would not do, I would rather chew my own foot off.
Start paying attention KCJack or you miss important stuff.
They KNOW me and they acted in the best interests of the dogShock horror, acting in the best interests of the dog huh? Who'd have thought someone should do that.

Facts are...Tango is here, has been spayed (an op that was booked in the day after she came home...)and has (even though I do say so myself) a totally fantastic new home. Now....where's the problem????????
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Well every thread concerning me and rescue you seem to have strong opinions, so you dont have an issue with a breed rescue rehoming an entire predigree bitch then?
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:44 PM
And Ramble acccidents happen so irresponsible of a breed rescue.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Well every thread concerning me and rescue you seem to have strong opinions, so you dont have an issue with a breed rescue rehoming an entire predigree bitch then?
because they know me and acted in the best interests of the dog
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:46 PM
And Ramble acccidents happen so irresponsible of a breed rescue.
they know me and acted in the best interests of the dog
She had FINISHED her season a week before coming home.
She was spayed 2 months later.
Would have had to have been a real freak of nature then KCJAck.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:46 PM
No she should of been speyed before leaving the rescue I dont know ANY rescue that rehomes entire pedigree bitches.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 06:47 PM
No she should of been speyed before leaving the rescue I dont know ANY rescue that rehomes entire pedigree bitches.
I do and they know me and acted in the best interest of the dog
She has a totally and uttelry fantastic home and has been spayed. What is your problem????????
they know me and acted in the best interest of the dog
Page 11 of 23 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »