View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2008, 05:05 PM
ZB, sorry if my information was wrong.... but I was led to believe Zoeybeau, kennel name was "'Zoey Shes a Cracker' "

And as she is listen in the BRS.... as having a litter last yr at the age of 16 mths... I wrongly assumed it was the same dog..

I remember now , the litter from the other dog last yr, and you posted the two pics of the two different bitches Zoey and Zoeybeau!!! but I got a little confused as one of the two pics was a male!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Thankyou Misty blue. Ihave reppied you for this post.
awww thanks for that! i do make sense most of the time!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
ZB, sorry if my information was wrong.... but I was led to believe Zoeybeau, kennel name was "'Zoey Shes a Cracker' "

And as she is listen in the BRS.... as having a litter last yr at the age of 16 mths... I wrongly assumed it was the same dog..

I remember now , the litter from the other dog last yr, and you posted the two pics of the two different bitches Zoey and Zoeybeau!!! but I got a little confused as one of the two pics was a male!
JB you seem to hijack every thread toni posts on with and have your own agenda. I remember the original thread about the last litter when you apologised for getting the Zoe's mixed up.
Im asking a mod to delete all yuor off topic comments as some of them are verging on sladerous unless you have cast iron proof, and I for one am sick of yor character assasinations on a well loved and respectued Dogsey member. Also they have nothing what so ever to do with the topic which can I remind you is Would you sell your pups through a free ad site
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 05:58 PM
She is not alone and these dogs are what she lives for why shouldnt she keep breeding she has 2 lovley daughters who are just as interested as she is,why waste all her experience in furthering the breed just because she has bad health as long as she thinks she can do it she should
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Having read back thru some of the posts ZB you seem to be taking everything personally!!

I don't think ANYONE should breed ANYTHING until they have homes for the puppies they aren't keeping..EVEN if it means they don't get to have their own one to keep..(that goes for every animal)

If you are asking me what I think of you breeding 2 litters..well I don't think thats right..You have stated on your profile that "yes - I am an ethical breeder who breeds an occasional litter to further my breed only"

Occaisonal to me means once every year at the most..

But you have bred 2 at the same time and I *think* you had 2 in quick succession last year too I would not class that as occaisional sorry..

BUT I would say that to ANYONE who had done the same not just you personally..
she has homes for all the puppies and it is what she loves to do she has woprked hard to further her breed and is a very ethical breeder,why not breed 2 bitches at the same time what is wrong with that?
whats the point of having a great stud and awesome bitches if you dont use them to further your breed
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I have a list Mini as said at the beginning I've 32 people on it, but I run the ad for the simple reason as when they lists goes down people will know im here, I've had 2 inquires from people that is all, and as I said inquires one from Wales and one from Belfast, the one from Wales wanted brindle, all my brindles have homes, the one from Belfast wanted red I've only one red and white boy left so I can't help there I either, and tbh as long as we as breeders ensure our puppies go to good homes I don't think it has much to do with people were The advert is, and to tar everyone with the same brush has totally amazed me, as I have been on her 18mths or so, and encountered some predudices but this thread has me gob smacked as some people are able to find ethical breeder's on these site's so now as far as I have seen you can be ethical down to the last word, except from were you advertise and if that makes me unethical well so be it.

I don't need to justifiy myself to anyone on here, Myself and MS have had some good comment's and if you need to bash a Breeder bash anyway,I can take it, but to bash for the simple reason of wher people advertise is daft.

Good post Toni if you dont advertise how will people know you are there and to compete and take clients from the BYB you have to advertise where they do and thats in the free ads and the only diff between free ads and others is it costs you money to do it,if people are dumb enough to waste money well stupid them.
I always look in the free ads first for stuff as im sure most people do
breeding costs alot anyway so to save money where you can is smart xxxx
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
What I dont' understand is the need to mate two bitches at once??

Why not mate one on the first season and the next on the next..

My suspicious mind makes me think...If I want a dog pup from X&Y..but there aren't enough..will the breeder give me a dog pup from A&Y but tell me its from the other bitch??

Surely if the bitches are bred on seperate seasons this gives the breeder more time to spend on the one litter!
Why not what do you think is wrong with this,especialy when you have a large family and more than enough time is spent with all the puppies
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
She is not alone and these dogs are what she lives for why shouldnt she keep breeding she has 2 lovley daughters who are just as interested as she is,why waste all her experience in furthering the breed just because she has bad health as long as she thinks she can do it she should
thats what i thought!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:17 PM

OOPS!

If Zoeybeau is listed as having a litter last year at such an early age, well any age really, if its wrong ZB, you need to correct it with them, (KC) it doesnt create a good impression of you.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:18 PM
I am not an expert on colouring, but if you are after a red brindle, why repeat a mating with Zoeybeau , if she did not produce your red brindle in her litter last yr.

Have you used a differnt stud to try to get your long awaited red /brindle??

What type of heart scoring do you have on 8wk old pups, do you mean the normal puppy check at the vets ?? just courious hope you dont mind.
as you say you are no expert on colouring ZB is,also it seems you dont know all of ZB dogs either so your question is irrelevant
and Ultrasound can be performed on hearts at birth
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 30 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »