View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-03-2009, 11:18 PM
I have owned and do own working breeds, currently i have 2 leonbergers, I do not breed or show my dogs, but both of them are capable of doing the job they was bred to do.

You shouldn't judge a whole site and all its members on a few posts you have read, because in all honest the comments you have made relating to this site and its members could not be further from the truth.

If you wish to discuss any subject relating to dogs i am sure the members will be happy to converse with you, in an adult constructive manner.
LurcherLuver
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2009, 11:22 PM
This thread has made me laugh sooooooo much, way to go everyone, its made my night
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 11:22 PM
hey Leo,

I think from reading the posts already submitted by Tinnel/Matt, some of us may be well past conversing in an adult orpolite manner.

I for one, will now take the P*** any chance I get with this muppet.

Chicken and noodle please!

Laura xx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 11:24 PM
On elast tthing - Tinnel, you claim you trained dogs in Arabic. Why not post in Arabic - my brother is fluent in it so as you haven't stated you've been to arabic-speaking countries, I'd be interestd to knwo wher eyou learnt the language.

Or di dyou learn 20 or more commands so you can say your dogs in a non arabic-speaking country are highly trained?

Laura xx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Only read the first and last page so not sure its been said already but.........
The pot simmering soup anyone
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi Morganstar,

Yep - plenty of flavours too!!

Laura xx
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Im actually finding myself quite disgusted with certain members of this forum ... they claim knowledge of a subject , even claim their dogs have knowledge of this subject too ... but not once have I seen anyone mention that with soup you can have croutons and these will be made available

call yourself soup lovers ...PAH
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 07:15 AM
[QUOTE=youngstevie;1625724]
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I like my puppy because he's fluffy and cute and we fit in well in Burford with all the other barber jacket/hunter wellie wearing toffs in their 4X4s with our gundog.

I have trained him to give me Mummy kisses and to climb on my lap and cuddle me with his paws over my shoulder to give Mummy some loving.

I don't see that there is anything wrong with that.[/QUOTE

Nothing wrong at all, but when he has his paws over your shoulders, and giving you kises, have you a duck on your shoulder that he could retrieve and give it back to you....Mallard, will do nicely sir.
Something like this?
He caught me this earlier this morning for tonight's tea. Clever little chap that he is.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2009, 07:37 AM
I do feel sorry for new members coming here, and suggest a method of training, which you guys don't agree with..

I would never suggest a check chain for a puppy or an owner who doesn't know how to use one...

Training sheep/cattle dogs in Australia is not really needed, as the dogs here already have the instinct, and they also learn from the older dogs...

Whether you can spell or not, I think is very irrelevant.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Lene View Post
I do feel sorry for new members coming here, and suggest a method of training, which you guys don't agree with..

I would never suggest a check chain for a puppy or an owner who doesn't know how to use one...

Training sheep/cattle dogs in Australia is not really needed, as the dogs here already have the instinct, and they also learn from the older dogs...

Whether you can spell or not, I think is very irrelevant.
Lene, those who make their point politely will (on the whole) get a fair reception from Dogsey. I don't agree with everyone on Dogsey all the time, but there are ways and means of getting your argument across, or failing that, just live and let live.

The OP may be telling the truth, but the number of dogs he has claimed to have owned just doesn't ring true (and if it is, he either must be very, very old or have had a quick turnover of dogs, not keeping them for life).

Its the fact that Dogsey members believe he is a troll (i.e. purely posting with the sole intention of stirring up trouble) that has lead to the type of response on this thread.
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >