Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lucyloo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
AAAAHHHH small world i used to live in sea mills, and have family and friends still there, so spend time up there quite often. Still never heard about this its frightening really.

For everyone one else, sorry just realised we live about 5 minutes apart
My family live in henbury and it happened to a woman who lives a few doors down from my dad and she was warning everyone what happened to her so they could make sure the same didnt happen to them and also keep eyes and ears open for her dog, there is alot of dog thefts in southmead especially the old estate.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 08:19 PM
SHIBA,i live in a small village on the outside of minehead.
the dog that was taken was somewhere nr taunton
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Trin is lovely, glad you are both still together. x
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by cc22peatree View Post
SHIBA,i live in a small village on the outside of minehead.
the dog that was taken was somewhere nr taunton

thanks, from previous posts it seems to be happening all around the south area then. Glad yours turned out well.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2007, 06:49 AM
I've just caught up with this thread and firstly , I'm glad you had your wits about you and you and your :smt007 gorgeous :smt007 dog are still together . Could you ask the police to take a formal statement about this ? Also , how about contacting the press so that other dog owners know what's going on . Not everyone uses dog forums or read dog magazines. What an awful thing to happen to anyone and I hope the twisted scumbags who thought up this disgraceful way of stealing dogs get caught.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Warnings are going up on all the message boards I'm on and I've whacked it on my blog too so hopefully no-one else will get caught out.
Becky
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 09:43 AM
should i maybe poen a tread with the warning?
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
AAAAHHHH small world i used to live in sea mills, and have family and friends still there, so spend time up there quite often. Still never heard about this its frightening really.

For everyone one else, sorry just realised we live about 5 minutes apart
Ooh and I am in the middle in Shirehampton!!

Can't believe all that has gone on, someone has obviously seen you around cc with the gorgeous trin. It does not bear thinking about and thank god you had your wit's about you.

This is the first I have heard of this sort of thing and to know it is going on in my area is really scary.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Wow CC, Trin is GORGEOUS, mmm mmm ! ! :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 !

What a lucky escape you had, so glad you had your wits about you on this one! Have you heard any more from them? It was today they were meant to be picking up was it not?!?!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Ooh and I am in the middle in Shirehampton!!

Can't believe all that has gone on, someone has obviously seen you around cc with the gorgeous trin. It does not bear thinking about and thank god you had your wit's about you.

This is the first I have heard of this sort of thing and to know it is going on in my area is really scary.
Small world isn't it - i didn't realise so many people lived so close to me

I plan on telling anyone and everyone, no matter what dog they own. With so many of us living so closely it should get out to many dog owners in the area.
Page 11 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 >