View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
They obviously googled me then to see if I had been informed about your problem, nuff said!!!! They didn't want to feel the wrath of H did they!

Now for the good news, Dave said they should be ok, especially as it also says for Rovers, coz Rover wheels will fit your MX3,but he also reckons your son chose them!!! Roxy's going to look great with all that bling around here isn't she!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2008, 06:20 PM
yes and Photobucket has sorted me out as well (well it was their fault anyway) so will be able to put some piccies up of her
I chose them, not Leon!!! He is the one paying for them, and if nothing shows up on the MOT or when Paul is fitting the wheels and stuff, I reckon he has got away lightly, I could have taken him for hundreds of pounds here and felt justified, but I wouldn't because he is truly sorry and apologetic, after all anyone could drive along and hit a brick appearing from nowhere - couldn't they
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Of course they could, couldn't they!!!! You can relax now, all is well, let's hope it stays that way then!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Just picked Roxy up from Paul, and here is a piccie of her in her shiny new shoes. They look fantastic, a zillion times better than the old ones, so maybe Leon did me a favour, but won't be telling him that he he he
I have had to have new locking wheel nuts as well, plus because they are a different size, I have to get a new wheel brace as well, but apart from that there is no other collateral damage that he can see, phew!!!!
Had left a nice space in front of my house for her, got back and someone was in it, and someone was behind my jeep, so had to park her a bit up the road, but she is outside someone's house who never lets anything past her, she knows everything (if I want everyone to know anything I tell her!!) so I think Roxy will be safe there until the morning and I can put her outside mine.
Here is the Lady herself.....

Have text a piccie over to Leon, in fact everyone I can think of has had a piccie Soo relieved to have her back I can't tell you
kachinas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow! June, just look at 'Foxy Roxy' in her new shoes!
I bet your beaming now! lol
Fingers crossed for the MOT.
So pleased it has turned out well in the end.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 10:39 AM
She looks stunning in her new shiny shoes and I'm pleased you've come out a winner in the end really haven't you!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Roxy is looking very smart. Well worth the wait in the end.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 01:02 PM
just come back from doing Mum's shopping, pension etc. and I have to say she is driving MILES better than before Now, is this possible?? Just feels like I am driving a different car Put Neil Young Harvest album on full blast, and felt like a young girl again Called in at the local garage and booked her for an MOT and service for next week. Yep, I agree, I am the winner in all this, not without pain and suffering and the (temporary I hope) loss of several hundred pounds. Now, who wants to buy 3 alloy wheels, 'slightly' scuffed??????
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10