View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 12:27 AM
would be good to go to another for a look when is the next one?
that would be the 24th at the showground though it wont be a all breeds but groups 6&7 group six was Maree n Barb's group but it will still be good to watch and learn even give a cheer if Maree does well just love those storm clouds
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-05-2008, 07:04 AM
lol ...hahahahah yes they were kind of dark on saturday. was lovely weather all the same.

also went up to cross roads puppy school on sunday got some info and membership forms from a lady there. had a bit of a watch to see what they do. etc.

carby has to be 12 weeks and have had 2 vaccinations to participate ..

i think the hardest thing will be trying to make him stand when showing, when i want him to be able to sit as well. bit of a tricky one.

will be great for socalising him as there are heaps of friendly dogs there. which are hard to find for me as most of my mates have dogs that have never been socalised properly.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 10:36 AM
he's gorgeous I'm so jealous!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Jason, looks like you've got a winner there. How did you choose 'Carby' for a name ?

I seem to have missed this thread but my thoughts on him for showing wouldn't be worth reading! (Meaning I know 'nowt about the business)

Still, as others have said I'd like to see piccies of him growing up, and of course news of how you do in the ring. IMO you couldn't have a better mentor than China.

All the best for the future for both of you.
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Jason, looks like you've got a winner there. How did you choose 'Carby' for a name ?

I seem to have missed this thread but my thoughts on him for showing wouldn't be worth reading! (Meaning I know 'nowt about the business)

Still, as others have said I'd like to see piccies of him growing up, and of course news of how you do in the ring. IMO you couldn't have a better mentor than China.

yes losos well im new to the breed and to showing so its all a new business to me.

well i came up with the name carby. like this

his proposed pedigree name is "chopperlodge carbon copy " as he is a exact copy of his sire .
so carby in a way is short for carbon.

His sires name is "chopper", when i think chopper, i think bikes (motorcycles, harleys etc). and since im into dirt bikes and cars, (well anything that has an engine) .
they have a carby (carburettor) so i thought hey that sounds cool.. to me neways.

thanks for your comments...
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
can't believe how big they are already, absolutely gorgeous x
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

Thank you Losos, for those lovely words

Originally Posted by jason84 View Post
yes losos well im new to the breed and to showing so its all a new business to me.

well i came up with the name carby. like this

his proposed pedigree name is "chopperlodge carbon copy " as he is a exact copy of his sire .
so carby in a way is short for carbon.

His sires name is "chopper", when i think chopper, i think bikes (motorcycles, harleys etc). and since im into dirt bikes and cars, (well anything that has an engine) .
they have a carby (carburettor) so i thought hey that sounds cool.. to me neways.

thanks for your comments...
Mate just remember to have fun with Carby at the shows
looking forward to our first show

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
can't believe how big they are already, absolutely gorgeous x
I've been the lucky one as I've seen pictures of them since birth that whole litter was little corkers
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Last time I looked at this thread you hadn't decided which pup to go for. Lovely to hear you've made your choice with Carby.

What a gorgeous dog he is, really looking forward to seeing more pics of him growing up
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 12:53 PM
I agree with what's already been said, take them both, you don't have to decide then.

Heidi
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-05-2008, 07:21 AM
here are some up dated pics that chopperlodge has kindly sent to me.

he is a tad over 6 weeks in these pics.

side

front

boof head again , looks funny seeing him with his ears up.
Page 10 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »