View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 10:19 PM
I have a little blue butterfly on my right upper back/shoulder. Cannot take a photo of it sorry, will try and get someone else to!

Do you think my neighbour would think I was strange if I went around and asked him to take a photo of my tattoo?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 10:24 PM
ooh let me think on that one thought about it yes he would
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2006, 07:53 AM
I have two ....first one was a 40th Birthday treat from me to me lmao .....on my chest, a heart with a ribbon and on the ribbon it says 'Stephen's' ... Second one was a couple of years later I had a shamrock with SHANAHAN written underneath done on my upper left arm

Would like another one but hubby isn;t keen boo
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2006, 08:50 PM
hey, just thought'd i join in this thread!
got two tattoos am currently trying to design my third butmy problem is i'm not in the least bit artistic, this may be why its taking so long!!!!

So the two i have got are, a halo with wings on my right shoulder, my mum and dads 18th birthday present to me! and on my 19th they took me for the one on (i never know what to call it) the bit where you're foot meets your leg, i don't say its my ankle, cos its not on the side of my leg its on the front, will try to put some pictures on soon, anyway its a heart with tribal sides to it.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10