View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Just saw this post and though oh no not Flame but thankfully later on though the posts you have new meds for her glad they are working.
Flame is so gorgeous.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Just saw this post and though oh no not Flame but thankfully later on though the posts you have new meds for her glad they are working.
Flame is so gorgeous.
Aww thanks for your concern Dori-Katie. Flame is doing fine now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am really pleased to say that the vet put Flame on Metacam and she has seemed a lot more comfortable since
I almost didn't want to return to this thread as initially it was not looking good for poor Flame, but have now re-read the whole thread and see that your vet has put her on Metacalm and she is more comfortable, I am so pleased, if I have read it right some people have said that their dogs were on Metacalm for a long time so if Flame has no side effects I hope it can help her for many years.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 11:04 AM
OMG this is yet another thread I've missed I had no idea Flame had delined in health and you were going through all this, so sorry

Glad to read the update that Flame is on the Metacam & it is helping. Thank goodness for that!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I almost didn't want to return to this thread as initially it was not looking good for poor Flame, but have now re-read the whole thread and see that your vet has put her on Metacalm and she is more comfortable, I am so pleased, if I have read it right some people have said that their dogs were on Metacalm for a long time so if Flame has no side effects I hope it can help her for many years.
Thanks Losos - me too

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
OMG this is yet another thread I've missed I had no idea Flame had delined in health and you were going through all this, so sorry

Glad to read the update that Flame is on the Metacam & it is helping. Thank goodness for that!
Thanks AM - thank goodness indeed, as I was really starting to get worried about her.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

21-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Hope all still goes well with the lovely Flame. Big hugs and doggy kisses from Loki to Flame and hugs to you as well.

Take care.
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Glad to hear Flame is improving in Metacam.

I recently took my 8 year old Irish Setter, Molly to the vets as she was 'not right'. She wasn't limping, she was still eating, going for walks etc. She just wasn't herself and was hunched up sometimes. They did a full examination and she did not like her hips being manipulated at all! She was started on a course of Metacam and is now her old self again. Like you, though, I am a bit shocked that she may well have arthritis at such a young age

I will follow this thread with interest and keep everything crossed for you and Flame!
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-06-2009, 08:27 AM
I am so glad yo hear that Flame is feeling bettter.

What a loely thing to hear just after my holiday.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Glad to hear Flame is improving
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10