Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
Im sorry malady but how do you know if the pups you sold NOT health tested were healthy then!
And Im sorry but on other threads you have said that cross breed dogs or designer breeds dont have health tests, and that thery are just bred for money...well what about the untested pups you sold how do you know if they were healthly. To be honest selling them for 850 pounds sounds like you earned a profit from then!!!!!
I cant belive you had the nerve to slate all designer dog breeders and the likes....pot, kettle, black, spring to mind!
Read the other 'so' interesting threads too and you will see my litter wasn't intended and unexpected and unplanned, so I had no reason to health test at the time !

Yes I do have strong opinions on this because I know what problems arise when dogs who are DELIBERATELY bred without being even so much as checked over, let alone health tested.

I have reported this, it's not only insulting and personal which is against posting guidelines, but also none of your business !
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2008, 02:18 PM
If its none of my buisness than why is it your buisness when other people sell, breed, accidental breeding or not...
why is your buisness to slate them and have your two pennys worth!
Its not personal....
Im just using facts which were on the other post, like you did to me! Only you called me a liar, a designer dog breeder, and said I dropped out of school!
Which were all personal attacks all of which were not true!
All im saying is you have on so many threads banged on about people who breed designer breeds, crosses and some peds that dont health check there pups, and that you have seen in the paper this x this, and these pups havent been health checked.
And then you admit that two of your dogs have had a litter of unhealth checked pups!
So why is it not a possiblity that some of there litters couldnt of been an accidental litter, but yours can????
Also you were quizzing me on the health check my puppy had before I got him....Knowing you had sold pups not health checked???
Like I said before it is mind blowing to me!
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
If its none of my buisness than why is it your buisness when other people sell, breed, accidental breeding or not...
I have no issue with people who have an acidental litter that had no control over it and could do nothing about it.

I do have an issue with people who deliberately breed without testing and people who have accident(s) knowing it could have been prevented, allowing it, not having the jab, knowing they could etc.

I promote healthy, responsible breeding, can you say the same ?

Im just using facts which were on the other post, like you did to me! Only you called me a liar, a designer dog breeder, and said I dropped out of school!

Direct me to where I said any of that !

Actually I said you had probably just left school, because of your aggressive nature on that other thread.

All im saying is you have on so many threads banged on about people who breed designer breeds, crosses and some peds that dont health check there pups, and that you have seen in the paper this x this, and these pups havent been health checked.
And then you admit that two of your dogs have had a litter of unhealth checked pups!
So why is it not a possiblity that some of there litters couldnt of been an accidental litter, but yours can????
Because if you read the adverts, they are deliberate litters, intended to make money, having NO intention to health test in the first place.

Here's a scenario for you :

Someone comes on here, who's had a litter without health testing, knowing the tests existed but didn't think they were necessary.

They do some research, look into healthy, responsible breeding and talk to lots of people about their own dogs, gaining new knowledge every day about health testing etc.

Are you then saying that that person could never tell people about health testing ? or advise people to health test, or become irrate at people that deliberately don't health test ?

-------

Oh, and didn't your profile originally say that you were a 'Breeder of crossbreeds' who ALSO WERE NOT HEALTH TESTED !

Even though you also stated on a thread that your 10 MONTH OLD was hip scored, which of course, is impossible ?

I had no control over my litter and didn't know it was on the way, whereas you deliberately bred crossbreeds without testing them for anything !
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Thread closed due to mod requests of staying on-topic being ignored.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10