Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
I read that he jumped from a moving car and tried to kill himself after hearing the news. I would like to think it was because he was so guilty for what he had done but the cynical side of me thinks its more likely a case of laying the ground work for a good court case to get away with it like the last one did.
Couldn't agree more!!
ste
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Couldn't agree more!!
mmm Thats what it sounds like to me to.
The fact that he has done this before, cannot be ignored,(can it?)
How can it have been a tragic mistake? No way!!!
Like to shove himinto a hot car, and leave him there for a few hrs
I'm appalled and shocked.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
ANd all these racing greyhounds were actually SCORED under the KC/BVA system were they?
They were assessed by BVA scrutineers back when the scheme was started by the GSDL & yes they were actually scored in the same way as part of research into HD
bullys4ever
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-06-2011, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=boxergoggins;2291636]Just read an article online just now which says this policeman has not just done it once but twice and then got promotion W.t.f????

Yes, you read right...a woof has already died in a hot car under his "care"...then hes tried to take the cowards way out in trying to commit suicide...disgusting... [/QUOTE Call me sceptical but the suicide "attempt" sounds to pat to me, more likely a cover story to back up his defence of stress etc like they always do.Mental health is mentioned well i would look at this guys mental health because hes done it before...now hes killed 2 more dogs and he will be able to get out early on sick grounds/ill health and cop a big bonus and a marvellous pension..watch his mrs she will have to retire to look after him....con merchants all of them.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Yes this is the same Dog Handler who left his PD spaniel in the same situation 7 years ago

This is from another forum I am on
OMG, it beggars belief that this guy was promoted, what the hell were they thinking.

Surely this time they will throw the book at him, poor, poor dogs, what an awful, way to die. It's like torture.
kelpiemad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2011, 08:40 PM
just found this link did he realy not leave his dogs at home for money
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...led-puppy.html
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Speechless. Can not think of anything to say that could be printed.
bexxy1985
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I think he deserves the kindest thing that could be done with him.....put him in the most notorious roughest prison and make the inmates aware he is a former officer of the law. I have no problem with the police in general and apologise if I offend any of you out there, but this is technically murder on the animal level let him sleep with his own kind from now on. Once is tragic twice is just plain cruel and heartless and also from this attempted suiside if he was realy that intentional the so called wounds they found him with would not go across his wrists but up his arms across the wrists attempts is what psychologists like to call a cry for help. I too get the gut feeling this is just laying the ground for a lenient court case.
beccy
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I have watched BBC News 24 for an hour tonight to see whether the story was mentioned ... it wasn't! I can't believe it is so un-newsworthy! The Nottinghamshire incident was plastered all over the news ... so why not this second case?

Perhaps we should rally all Dogsey members to email the Met Police?
I will dig out the e-mail I have for them if people want me to. I e-mailed them a couple of years ago to get an interview from Ian Blair as I was studying for my Masters and decided to accuse the Met of corporate manslaughter for the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes.
I got the interview but not before they had my questions in advance then they backed out because they didn't "like" muy questions.

So don't ex[ect ,uch of you do get to them. As far as I am concerned, they will close ranks and sweep things under the carpet.

The stupid f**k who murdered 3 dogs now should have the same treatment. He should be baked alive slowly and paingully. B*****d!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2011, 06:57 AM
the story was on bbc news media
Page 10 of 28 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »