View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Dorsets were put together the same way as any other OTB, different goals were just in mind for each OTB strain thats all.

I recently added a Dorset to my clan, thanks glad you like them.

Now back on topic
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:42 PM
\Aww did u? who is her size and dam? I meant dorset and olde type together. Whats her name, any pics? Bet its one cute pup!
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:54 PM
She's not a pup she's a year old we had ger as she was wreaking her previous owners house, she's a stunner I'll put some pics up in a moment when they've uploaded her names Tia.
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
Elaine and Heather good posts. Kristian has to deal with Irish Staffords being slagged off on this forum all the time, I think he has done well so far.
here here! me too it does start to get on ones t*ts after a while!
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 11:16 PM
lol this makes me laugh! before I start I want you to know I love all dogs breed or type lol but the way Nicci jumped in when the olde tyme bulls where brought up! lol priceless! look the Irish does have a standard, just because you don't know it doesn't meen it's not there! I didn't know the dorset had an offical standard, but that doesn't meen it hasn't! what makes the dorset differant from the so called Irish?
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by sky_high_bluest View Post
lol this makes me laugh! before I start I want you to know I love all dogs breed or type lol but the way Nicci jumped in when the olde tyme bulls where brought up! lol priceless! look the Irish does have a standard, just because you don't know it doesn't meen it's not there! I didn't know the dorset had an offical standard, but that doesn't meen it hasn't! what makes the dorset differant from the so called Irish?

I don't think it was actually Olde Tymes are not relevant to this thread, show me where they are? As I said, open up another thread if your that intrested and I'll answer your questions to the best of my abilities

What makes the Dorset different from the Irish Stafford? Do you really want me to answer that without offending you?! Because in a nutshell I wouldn't beable to answer that without offending you.
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
I don't think it was actually Olde Tymes are not relevant to this thread, show me where they are? As I said, open up another thread if your that intrested and I'll answer your questions to the best of my abilities

What makes the Dorset different from the Irish Stafford? Do you really want me to answer that without offending you?! Because in a nutshell I wouldn't beable to answer that without offending you.
go for it I don't get offended by peoples opinions.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Nope, I'll hold my tongue thanks, the differences between the Dorset and Irish are clear to see when compared with each other. I'm not about to start WW3 again.
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm not looking for a war? just your opinion?
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 11:44 PM
okay if you don't want to offend other people then send me you opinion via PM? I promisse you I wont be offended! oh and just to let you and everybody else know we have been calling our dogs Irish bull terriers for about 18 years now so please don't use the tabloid term "Irish staffs" anymore thanks!
Page 14 of 27 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »