Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
hey sally.mine also...powerfull and confident..i do have the abiliyt ...call them off.....but in a red zone ....no dog will comply..its about when and how you do it....my will let another sniff them....if there is one wrong move the other dog ..gets the picture fast.....
Do you know...
I have absolutely no idea what you`re on about.
Are we even speaking the same language?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 07:13 PM

Do you know...
I have absolutely no idea what you`re on about.
Are we even speaking the same language?

Well, I'll give my translation

Originally Posted by 3dognight
hey sally.mine also...powerfull and confident..i do have the abiliyt ...call them off.....but in a red zone ....no dog will comply..its about when and how you do it....my will let another sniff them....if there is one wrong move the other dog ..gets the picture fast.....
His dogs are powerful and confident, he has the ability to call them off another dog but not when they are in the 'red
zone' since thats basically too late and they are in a full blown fight by then and want to kill the other dog, you need to get in there and distract them before this point so if you havent, too late. His dogs will let another dog sniff them but if the other dog does something they dont like( 'one wrong move') then they will 'go for' the other dog.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2011, 07:41 PM
thank you.dobe..
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2011, 07:48 PM
as far as my pup issues......yes its difficult to watch...to let a jumpy pup with elders......if they whant to say no, not except him...it could go bad.....dog life in the back yard....thier yard...do they fight...NO....will they?YES, if i dont intervien, if i did a crappy job raising them...it took ,up untill 1 week ago before my pack mixed with the pup in the house.......most dogs there fine with a pup ,they dont see the threat, some dont,, and a pup get a rude awakining.....that a fact..iv been there to...
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
as far as my pup issues......yes its difficult to watch...to let a jumpy pup with elders......if they whant to say no, not except him...it could go bad.....dog life in the back yard....thier yard...do they fight...NO....will they?YES, if i dont intervien, if i did a crappy job raising them...it took ,up untill 1 week ago before my pack mixed with the pup in the house.......most dogs there fine with a pup ,they dont see the threat, some dont,, and a pup get a rude awakining.....that a fact..iv been there to...
any pics of your guys?
kirsty1978
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-02-2011, 08:03 PM
maybe im wrong maybe im right but ive got 3 dogs and i would never class them as a pack they are just my girls lol pepsi the eldest and smallest is the mother to the middle one bonnie and rosie the staff is the youngest, but i have not bought rosie up to be a typical staff (status symbol) i dont play rough with any of my dogs, when my boyfriends younger brother comes round he says she aint like any of my mates staffs and i say no because i dont encourage rough behaviour to me shes just a dog
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2011, 08:05 PM
sorry not computer savy....to ansewer, a question about the pup...the pup gets lessons,how to be a dog with dogs........when out back,there not attacking,,there putting him to the ground , if he does not get it , they do it agian...hard knock in the back yard..its 1 acrer fenced...and its situatinal..he learns, he moves on...unstable.........no...perfect embassitors for there breeds...every where they go...i wish i could take a vid of my guys while there are in there own domain....it my shock some i guess...they love being dogs...no collars,they run as they like ,play and work together....respect everyone..kids.pups.you to...
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2011, 08:08 PM
for a quick look you can see some old ones in pic section...type dogo..in the search......im trying now to retrive from my cam...not so sure....my oldest is going to help
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2011, 08:10 PM
i never ruff house with mine ...no tug ..dont get them excited...they do that them selves.....
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2011, 08:14 PM
pack is a word i use....easy to describe 2 or more for me..
Page 15 of 18 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >