Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:38 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Another bright and sunny day here, although this isn’t what the weatherfolk predicted, so it may change. Not that they’re often right, you understand……

Lennon and Mya have just scoffed their chicken wings for breakfast, and Roxy is now in the garden eating hers. I have to keep the gingers away from Roxy, or they steal it off her – the greedy beggars!

Roast pork, roast spuds, roast veggies (can you see a pattern forming here?) for lunch, along with apple sauce and crispy crackling – I can almost taste it now – fab!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.
Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.
He said, 'Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?' She said 'I love it but I have to stop eating it.'
'Why?' he asked.
She pointed to her lap and said 'Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!'
'Let me see' he said.
'Okay' and she pulled up her skirt.
He looked and said, 'That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken.'
He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, 'I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there too!' She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her!
She said ‘Oh, my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the NECK and GIBLETS!!!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents today to drop Mia off for the 2nd week of the holidays, well, until wednesday and i shall be dodging the marathon runners on the way

Mums roast beef for me today Yummmmmmmmmmy

Have a great day all xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sunny and bright here this morning. Perfect day to take Cassie to the marshes for a nice long walk. Then back for bacon sandwiches or perhaps the burger van will be on the beach on our way back Chicken dinner for us but not til tea time and no hospital visits today. Tesco delivers this afternoon. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents today to drop Mia off for the 2nd week of the holidays, well, until wednesday and i shall be dodging the marathon runners on the way

Mums roast beef for me today Yummmmmmmmmmy

Have a great day all xxx
Morning Jules - enjoy the roast beef

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sunny and bright here this morning. Perfect day to take Cassie to the marshes for a nice long walk. Then back for bacon sandwiches or perhaps the burger van will be on the beach on our way back Chicken dinner for us but not til tea time and no hospital visits today. Tesco delivers this afternoon. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning Jackie - sounds like a perfect day to me!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Morning Jackie - sounds like a perfect day to me!

[/quote]

Me too mate, nice to have a day of pottering. Doesn't feel like we've had one in weeks.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
lovely day here today got 2 hrs training booked today. Oz the pug had "poultry" today for his breakfast, one of the cats brought a bird in through the window immediately got jumped on by oz before I could get there, Ive never seen any thing dissapear so quickly,lets hope it doesnt re-appear as quickly in the car

have a good day

Jeanette
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Morning all
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Morning all, wet here again.Got a day of tidying today. The insides of eldests wardrobes are finally finished so she can begin the task of unpacking all the boxes that have been sitting here since we decorated at Easter. Unfortunately there seems a lot of boxes......

Son and OH are off on a Scouts sponsored walk so we might get a little peace to get on with it.

Very funny gem....giblets and neck indeed.

(Vicki did you check out the utility AV comp. thread? )
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Morning all, I'm still bleary eye not yet properly wakened but it won't take long.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Good morning......hey your having the same as us for dinner!!!
Nice day here too, were off soon, to Sutton Park, My eldest son is coming as well, with Pappi and Dillon, It's my eldest son's birthday today too. So maybe a drink after our walk is in order.
Hoping to met Tracey and Dean (Queenwillow) as usual, but she has to do something this morning so she maybe a little later.
Camera in order I think.................... have a lovely day hun xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >