Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
oh course they are capable of killing - most dogs are - but the extend and the fat that pits are banned, also hyped by the media dosent help

but if rotties (and im ont about the uk now) were as 'bad' as pits - then why arnt they banned?

wiping a breed out will help the DDa a lot - i can understna dyou lot fighting the breed you like - even if i liked the pit ull i still wouldnt fight it - fact is your fighting a looing battle - get over it
suze -

i have read through this thread from start to finish and have come to the connclusion that until you go away and get an education about different dogs please refrain from commenting. You have displayed nothing but hitleresque ideas about breeds you have admitted you dont like...

im not hot on collies and personally would not trust oe around a child HOWEVER i dont slag them off...

you are not affeted YET so dont feel as though you have to defend them, but you FAIL to see that collies could be next....

do you want us to slate them and support a global cull when they get added...after all they must be dangerous to be on there! and before you throw a hissy, no they arent on YET but trust me with attitudes like yours it aint gonna be long!

you beleive that the media ACTUALLY know what they are on about, WRONG they just care about viewing figures/readership....

im astounded you can even think these actions will solve antything...

the only thing that will stop dog attack is ACCOUNTABLE RESPONSIBLE dog OWNERSHIP!!!!!!

alex
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:04 PM
What does everyone think of this.....

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/stor...26acb2&rss=315

I won't comment on the breed itself (but it's relevant) but the idea of banning breeds being against our Civil Rights !!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
suze -

i have read through this thread from start to finish and have come to the connclusion that until you go away and get an education about different dogs please refrain from commenting. You have displayed nothing but hitleresque ideas about breeds you have admitted you dont like...

im not hot on collies and personally would not trust oe around a child HOWEVER i dont slag them off...

you are not affeted YET so dont feel as though you have to defend them, but you FAIL to see that collies could be next....

do you want us to slate them and support a global cull when they get added...after all they must be dangerous to be on there! and before you throw a hissy, no they arent on YET but trust me with attitudes like yours it aint gonna be long!

you beleive that the media ACTUALLY know what they are on about, WRONG they just care about viewing figures/readership....

im astounded you can even think these actions will solve antything...

the only thing that will stop dog attack is ACCOUNTABLE RESPONSIBLE dog OWNERSHIP!!!!!!

alex

alex - if you want to slate the breed - go ahead - irrelevant but go ahead

just ebcause i dont agree with how idiots handle these dangerous dogs isnt reasons for you to slate me personally

it just pi55es you off cos 'your' breed is on the DDA and mine isnt - childish init?!!!!

and no collies are not as dangerous as pit bulls and the others to be on there..... if they were as dangerous they would be one there wouldnt they..........

attitudes like mine - as you put it - get rid of the scum on this earth - pit bulls
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-12-2007, 06:35 PM
I dont know anything about the US constitution. but I guess they feel they have a case. If as the group name suggests, "Responsible Owners of Arkansas Dogs" that they are fighting to remove the bans/BSL so that responsible owners can keep any breed they wish. Then I say good luck to them.
BSL doesnt work and responsible ownership does, imo.

Good link
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-12-2007, 06:38 PM

just ebcause i dont agree with how idiots handle these dangerous dogs isnt reasons for you to slate me personally

it just pi55es you off cos 'your' breed is on the DDA and mine isnt - childish init?!!!!

and no collies are not as dangerous as pit bulls and the others to be on there..... if they were as dangerous they would be one there wouldnt they..........

attitudes like mine - as you put it - get rid of the scum on this earth - pit bulls
Again I think you need to educate yourself as to which dogs are included in the DDA in the UK and which are inc in other countries, what is your basis for pitbulls being the scum on earth?

Collies are potentially as dangerous as the PB or any other breed in that they can ALL kill.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
I dont know anything about the US constitution. but I guess they feel they have a case. If as the group name suggests, "Responsible Owners of Arkansas Dogs" that they are fighting to remove the bans/BSL so that responsible owners can keep any breed they wish. Then I say good luck to them.
BSL doesnt work and responsible ownership does, imo.

Good link
Thanks.

I just thought it was intersting, because we all know that BSL doesn't work, yet there seem no other altenatives, yet for those of us that ARE responsible, we should have the say
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Again I think you need to educate yourself as to which dogs are included in the DDA in the UK and which are inc in other countries, what is your basis for pitbulls being the scum on earth?

Collies are potentially as dangerous as the PB or any other breed in that they can ALL kill.
I agree.

My Malamutes could take down and kill an Adult Caribou........ does that make them Dangerous ???
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:43 PM

calum shut up!!!! ffs!!!

i know they can all friggin kill - of course they can - what you think that i think that their mouths are made of fo a friggin sponge???!!!!

i aint going over it again - i suggest you stop repeating yourself, offending people and read over the other threads

get this - you lot for pits aint gonna change and me being anti pit aint gonna change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so get over it!!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Thanks.

I just thought it was intersting, because we all know that BSL doesn't work, yet there seem no other altenatives, yet for those of us that ARE responsible, we should have the say
yes there is wipe them out or start enforcing the BSL -if the BSL is not infrced then wipe them out - tis the only way

Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I agree.

My Malamutes could take down and kill an Adult Caribou........ does that make them Dangerous ???
of course - if they did it - but were talking put bulls here not malamutes - they aint on the dangerous dogs list are they??
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:47 PM

i dont need to say anymore...you have proven it yourself
Closed Thread
Page 36 of 37 « First < 26 33 34 35 36 37 >