Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 09:11 PM

Hard work and infections don't mix!

Well obviously I am loving moving into the shop. But boy is it hard work! It's good hard work, but hard work!

At the moment, it's not safe for the spotties to be down there what with shelving units and wet paint etc so I'm walking them at 7:30, going straight down to the shop, popping back for them most days (although granted not all) at some point and then finally getting home at 6:30 and taking them for another walk.

Now unfortunately, I'm on my feet all day and have had no chance whatsoever to rest my infected leg so it's spread!! I've had to go back to the docs and get double strength antibiotics (which means more blood tests because they interfere with warfarin) and now have it strapped up to try and make sure the dust from the shop keeps out of it.

On top of that, my hands have flared up - I have a virus that comes up on my fingers and hands when I'm run down, so all my hands and fingers are itchy and my knuckles are stiff!

And yet... I feel the best I've felt in ages! I've lost 3lbs this week and am sleeping loads better than I was because I'm actually working!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Oh hon - what a shame that when something really good happens for you, there's a down side.

Hope your infections clear up soon x0x0x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:15 AM
fingers crossed the anti biotics do the trick. x

and that you stay feeling so well
Angelinamegan
New Member!
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Sorry to hear about your sickness, best wishes
to recover soon,
I will pray to good for your good health
Take care
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Such a shame that your body is reacting in this way, just when you need it to be strong for you. Fingers crossed the AB's start working soon and you are able to enjoy this exciting new venture. xxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Hope your infections heal up really quickly, Lottie!