Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 10:57 AM

Dax is not pleased with me

Ever since I had him (nearly 2 years) Dax has had a little warty growth by his shoulder. Last week he caught it & it bled.He would keep licking it & made it really messy so I took him to the vets. He's now on medication & rub in cream twice a day. Because of his balance problems, he couldn't cope with a big head collar so the vet suggested a Teeshirt. He really does not approve & whats more its stopping him licking his elbows,something he's done ever since I had him. Don't think I'm in his best books at present. He keeps giving me dirty looks & will only come to me if I have food. I keep telling him its to make him better but I don't think he's listening.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Hope he gets better soon..
And you hopfully be back in his good books soon as!
You made me laugh...when you said he keeps giving you dirty looks ....mine does that after giving him a bath, he hates em!
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2008, 11:45 AM
LOL also loving the dirty look! My wolfhound is obsessed with licking my toes and it totally grosses out my husband. the other night i had slipper socks on and he tried to pull them off my feet so he could get to my toes. He sulked when i told him no and scowled at me from his armchair until he had dinner at which point he promptly forgot everything else

Also when a terrier we were fostering had surgery on her back we were also told to put her in a little t shirt rather than have a head collar. Now i don;t normally dress my dogs p but my god she looked so cute in her little red jerkin!!!!!!!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
LOL also loving the dirty look! My wolfhound is obsessed with licking my toes and it totally grosses out my husband. the other night i had slipper socks on and he tried to pull them off my feet so he could get to my toes. He sulked when i told him no and scowled at me from his armchair until he had dinner at which point he promptly forgot everything else

Also when a terrier we were fostering had surgery on her back we were also told to put her in a little t shirt rather than have a head collar. Now i don;t normally dress my dogs p but my god she looked so cute in her little red jerkin!!!!!!!
A wolfhound with a foot fetish and a terrier in a red jerkin ... you have to post some picz!

Oh my boy always forgets hes mad at me when it comes to his food too!
Deliberate memory loss I call it!!!lol
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Get well soon Dax
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2008, 01:09 PM
I will defo try and dig out the old digital camera and see what's on there!
The worst thing is she was so cute in it that i am thinking about little outfits for halloween which is WRONG WRONG WRONG
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 02:48 PM
awww Get well soon Dax xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh bless

Hope Dax is feeling better soon x0x