Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2008, 02:51 PM

Bread,crumpets, potato cakes and cakes.

All of which have been squashed by two labradors.
Just had the shopping delivered, so while I was at the door the dogs were behind another door, I took the bags and put them down, I signed for them and then picked up a few and opened the door only to be met with Star and Skye jump through and land on the remaining bags, not only that they found it difficult to stand up easily on bags so were flapping about. Never a dull moment.

At least my Jakey was a good boy and stood and waited.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 02:53 PM
LOLOLOLOL Dogs don't ya just love 'em
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
LOLOLOLOL Dogs don't ya just love 'em
Yeah, the thing what gets me is they do things to keep you on your toes. Skye did this once as a pup but thats it, so today they decide they will both do it.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Bless them

At least you still had the flattened food one time when I had been shopping I just dropped the food indoors and went to park the car as I was on a double yellow line, when I came back indoors my old BC had demolished a fruit load, all bar about the size of a 50p piece, wrappng and all he was fine, no ill effects, but what got me in one bag there was fresh mince, a joint of lamb and some sausages, but no, he'd overlooked them for the fruit loaf, and I was so looking forward to it
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2008, 03:13 PM
I had that alot off storm, if it was in a bag he laid claim to it and it didnt matter if the bag was on the floor or the worktop.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Dear wee souls One of my pet hates is squashed bread so if they were mine they'd be in trouble!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
Dear wee souls One of my pet hates is squashed bread so if they were mine they'd be in trouble!!!
It doesnt bother me but even if it did I couldnt stay mad as they just give the big eye look.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Cor! Can we come for tea round your house? Sounds a bit better than what we`re having. PS we don`t mind flat cakes.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Cor! Can we come for tea round your house? Sounds a bit better than what we`re having. PS we don`t mind flat cakes.
I would but there wouldnt be enough to go round when the dogs had staked their claims