Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 01:12 PM

So much for a peaceful Sunday...

Trying to have a quiet Sunday at home which was all going swimmingly well...until I went to make some lunch. Went into the kitchen to make a sandwich, slipped on something on the kitchen floor and went down like a sack of spuds. Don't know what hurts more OH came running in to find me laid out on the floor like a numpty. Wrenched everything from head to foot and have no idea what I'm going to be like tomorrow. What an idiot
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 01:16 PM
errr AOW !!!! that must have been a sore one...

hope your ok
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
errr AOW !!!! that must have been a sore one...

hope your ok
Thanks Dani, just bruised and p'd off
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Betcha gonna feel it in the morning!
I see little children fall over, pick themselves up and off they go, and think how do they do that and when do we lose the ability to just brush it off.

Can you take ibruprofen, coz if it was me I'd be dosing myself up!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Jackie - It does happen - hope you've nothing broken - As Becks has said get some Ibrufen or summit down and if it was me I'd be on the sofa I'm sure OH can do the dinner Well I've had to do dinner for OH before now and my reportoire amounts to three, yes a whole three, types.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 02:51 PM
aww that sounds ouchy! get on the sofa girl and make sure he spoils you rotten
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
oh hun that must hurt, i would have a hot bath hun and try and lossen up the mussels before they get to bad, hope you are ok. xxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Betcha gonna feel it in the morning!
I see little children fall over, pick themselves up and off they go, and think how do they do that and when do we lose the ability to just brush it off.

Can you take ibruprofen, coz if it was me I'd be dosing myself up!
Thanks Becks, i bet i do feel it in the morning! I wish I knew when we lost the ability to brush it off too Always have ibuprofen in the house so have already started taking it!xx

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Jackie - It does happen - hope you've nothing broken - As Becks has said get some Ibrufen or summit down and if it was me I'd be on the sofa I'm sure OH can do the dinner Well I've had to do dinner for OH before now and my reportoire amounts to three, yes a whole three, types.
Thanks Harvey, don't think anything's broken, just bent LOL. OH is doing dinner no problem. I scared the c**p out of him cause all he heard was a grunt and me hit the floor

Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
oh hun that must hurt, i would have a hot bath hun and try and lossen up the mussels before they get to bad, hope you are ok. xxxx
Yep, hot bath, ibuprofen, OH doing the tea and ice cream! That should do it.xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I was just enjoying your pics and now I see this! Poor you Jackie, hope you don't suffer too much tomorrow, though you're bound to feel stiff and sore when you surface in the morning There I am, keep telling Mum off for doing silly things for fear of her falling over, and yet you youngsters can do it too! The times I could have been there, but luckily, I've always found that third foot! You take care, hope it doesn't hurt too much all over, it could have been worse, a lot worse!xxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I was just enjoying your pics and now I see this! Poor you Jackie, hope you don't suffer too much tomorrow, though you're bound to feel stiff and sore when you surface in the morning There I am, keep telling Mum off for doing silly things for fear of her falling over, and yet you youngsters can do it too! The times I could have been there, but luckily, I've always found that third foot! You take care, hope it doesn't hurt too much all over, it could have been worse, a lot worse!xxxxxxxx
I'm ok Aitch, just a bit battered. Still don't know what I slipped on! I bet I can hardly move in the morning though! It's easily done, I can tell you. That's the first time i've done it though. I usually find that third foot too! You're right though, could have been a lot worse. Nothing broken anyway. Still went out on the afternoon walk with John and Cassie as I think it's better to keep moving.xxxxx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >