Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 06:30 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Another lovely day here

Dogs have just had their breakfast. I got some Prize Choice minced rabbit yesterday to try. Mya and Roxy loved it, but Lennon left about a third. I’m not sure if it’s because it has medication in it, or that he just doesn’t like change . Either way, the remains had to go in the bin, so that’s that!

I have be donning my Asian chef’s hat today and making Rogon Josh from scratch. Madhur Jaffrey is wonderful – her recipes always come out perfectly.

Not much else planned – a nice lazy day here

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm just tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 06:51 AM
good morning all
sunny down here at the moment. not much on the agenda today as we are planning a quiet day in. blackie is back in the house - collected him yesterday. he was pleased to see us.

roast dinner for us tonight. have a good day all and stay safe

sue
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 06:56 AM
morning guys!

at todays gem

We're heading off to the beach this morning to meet up with some other famous dogsey faces really looking forward to it. I dare say there'll be lots of pics later .

I'm doing a roast chicken this afternoon with all the trimmings .

x
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Been up since 4 am.................. and being as the neighbours are away have vacuumed all through Johns fathers 86th birthday today God help me if I forget this is I think his 15th day in bed and he wonders why his legs dont work properly after all I dont know what I'm talking about.
Ah well have a good day, and remember the sun shines on the righteous,that explains the clouds rolling over

Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
good morning all
sunny down here at the moment. not much on the agenda today as we are planning a quiet day in. blackie is back in the house - collected him yesterday. he was pleased to see us.

roast dinner for us tonight. have a good day all and stay safe

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
morning guys!

at todays gem

We're heading off to the beach this morning to meet up with some other famous dogsey faces really looking forward to it. I dare say there'll be lots of pics later .

I'm doing a roast chicken this afternoon with all the trimmings .

x
Morning Hazel
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 07:31 AM
Morning.....Morning........Morning.......

AT LAST the sun is out........WOW.

We're off to Sutton Park...as usual, picking a different route today me thinks.

Tracey and Dean Can not make today......but I do beleive Gary is joining us up there with his dogs.............. HAVE A GREAT DAY TO EVERYONE...........can you tell I'm a happy bunny
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Been up since 4 am.................. and being as the neighbours are away have vacuumed all through Johns fathers 86th birthday today God help me if I forget this is I think his 15th day in bed and he wonders why his legs dont work properly after all I dont know what I'm talking about.
Ah well have a good day, and remember the sun shines on the righteous,that explains the clouds rolling over

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - huge hugs honey - try not to slip the old goat any paraquat with his birthday cake, now.....

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning.....Morning........Morning.......

AT LAST the sun is out........WOW.

We're off to Sutton Park...as usual, picking a different route today me thinks.

Tracey and Dean Can not make today......but I do beleive Gary is joining us up there with his dogs.............. HAVE A GREAT DAY TO EVERYONE...........can you tell I'm a happy bunny
Morning Steph - enjoy hon!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. OMG the sun is out. For the first time in over a week, it doesn't look like it's going to rain Off out to meet some other Dogsey people this morning on Redcar Beach. Looking forward to it. Then spag bol for tea tonight. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Morning all
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Morning everyone
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >