Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 11:09 AM

After Toros Class at SKC

Well poor Toro had had such a long day, up since 6am, she had the runs and was very tired, by the time her class was taken it was well after 1 pm, after which we decided we all needed a break and a well earned cuppa ( BAD IDEA )as Toro decided she wanted the tea, the chips the bacon, the empty beer tumblers on the table, oh yes and when she couldn't have any of those the table, it was at this stage after realising everyone sitting all around us was in tears laughing, we decided to walk through the trade stalls, we stopped to look at some things when I noticed 2 women who had been sitting beside us at the cafe area, I asked hope your not following us to ridicule my dog, at which point the bold Toro walks round with a blooming bag from the stall round her neck, the women burst out laughing and said, no we decided she was more interesting than the show just for the sheer entertainment value...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Im glad its not just at training she behaves like that,,,she could make a super shop lifter,,,,,just a thought,
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Maybe thats why they have bulls eye in oliver lol
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 02:07 PM
Class!!! They do say dogs are like their owners too xxxxxxxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:31 PM
and what exactly does that mean boobah ? you are like beautiful kizzy ? xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
and what exactly does that mean boobah ? you are like beautiful kizzy ? xx

na but shes a bombscare like the pocket rocket,,,kizzy,,, lmao
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 11:51 AM
I think Boobah does look like Kizzy, Shona you look like Vinnie and my oh looks like Inka lol xx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm off soon to take handsome Bobo for his walk, then I'm meeting Emma and him tonight down the glen, if Barry wants to meet there hes more than welcome !
Emma me another Rott girl same age as Bobo this morning on the same row as her, but she said she was tiny and the guy said he thought she could be a miniture rott, then said to Emma but I have her papers and every thing lol, whit a shame eh ? He thought Bobo was huge lol
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
I'm off soon to take handsome Bobo for his walk, then I'm meeting Emma and him tonight down the glen, if Barry wants to meet there hes more than welcome !
Emma me another Rott girl same age as Bobo this morning on the same row as her, but she said she was tiny and the guy said he thought she could be a miniture rott, then said to Emma but I have her papers and every thing lol, whit a shame eh ? He thought Bobo was huge lol
Bobo is IMO pet breeding, which normaly is Bigger,, females are not really ment to be huge, or over done, bobos nice for pet breeding,,but what he has that is worth more than any pedigree is a fab temprament x
size is not everything,,, like I say bobo has personality and temprament which far outweighs size,
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2008, 01:37 PM
That's wee Torro at her best. I'm sure she can clear a table faster than any magician.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >