Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 05:50 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

A day off today for me . One of those days when you decide to do all the stuff you never have time to do, like:
Clean the PC station
Wash the nets
Plug in and test the new modem
Plug in the external hard drive
Get “that” stain out of the carpet
Do the filing

So…… with all of the above in mind, I’m off out to Epsom with Jackie!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
One evening a family brings their frail, elderly mother to a nursing home and leave her, hoping she will be well cared for. The next morning, the nurses bathe her, feed her a tasty breakfast, and set her in a chair at a window overlooking a lovely flower garden. She seems OK, but after a while she slowly starts to fall over sideways in her chair.

Two attentive nurses immediately rush up to catch her and straighten her up. Again she seems OK, but after a while she starts to tilt to the other side. The nurses rush back and once more bring her back upright. This goes on all morning.

Later the family arrives to see how the old woman is adjusting to her new home.

They ask,"So Ma, how is it here? Are they treating you all right?"

"It's pretty nice," she replies. "Except they won't let you fart."
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Thank goodness...........I was getting worried that I wouldn't get the time to say GOOD MORNING EVERYONE......well going fishing now, with Foster son.
How mad, very mad it's raining, wet and cold...........see you when I come back later today Have a lovely day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 05:57 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Well the agility show has been cancelled, with all the rain we've had, the river Medway broke it's banks and flooded the fields, so they had no choice, I feel sorry for the people camping there, but I believe everyone was OK

Have a great time in Epsom

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thank goodness...........I was getting worried that I wouldn't get the time to say GOOD MORNING EVERYONE......well going fishing now, with Foster son.
How mad, very mad it's raining, wet and cold...........see you when I come back later today Have a lovely day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Stephanie - enjoy, honey

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Well the agility show has been cancelled, with all the rain we've had, the river Medway broke it's banks and flooded the fields, so they had no choice, I feel sorry for the people camping there, but I believe everyone was OK

Have a great time in Epsom

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - must be a disappointment, hon x

Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki . . morning all

I hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend . . . ?

The weather was a bit indifferent oner the weekend . . . heavy rain then bright sunshine . . . . . . typical British weather I suppose.

Anyway, you all have a a good day and be careful out there . . .

Shane x x x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 06:27 AM
morning vicki and all

vicki your a woman after my own heart. i did none of the stuff i had to do. spent the day surfing the net and doing my jigsaw which has grown quite a bit over the last 24 hours.

got dylan and dan today so hopefully will manage to get through the day. dont know what we are going to do as weather looks like poo again.

enjoy epsom vicki and have a good day all

sue
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Morning all,
Had a day yesterday which must be right up there on the scale of worst days in my life, don't know what to do now, at least the dogs are fine. The weather has changed as well and rain is forecast so I'll get the dogs out before it starts, Diva doesn't like rain much.
Must keep busy.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 06:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. You had me worried for a minute Vicki, thought you were going to waste your day off! Dry here but overcast, windy and not particularly warm. I, like Vicki, have another day off today Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2008, 06:52 AM

Have a lovely day everybody...
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

After a week of hot sunny weather it's a bit grey today. No bank holiday for me yesterday but I'm working in Perth today which is nice after being all over the place in recent weeks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >