Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 03:57 PM

Copying pictures to disc help, please

Help please, before this laptop goes out the window , I've managed to to put pictures on a disc before no problem, but then my lappie started to say I had low disc space (852mb) so I tried to transfer the pics to disc, but it's having none of it, it says it's been transfered, but when I try to find them on the disc, they're not on there, just what was on the disc before, I thought maybe the disc was full, so I've bought some new ones, DVD+RW, again it says they've been copied successfully, and you can see the disc has something on it, but when I put the disc in, there nothing there what am I doing wrong, or not doing. The info on my lappie says both DVD +/- RW

Thank you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Are you still at it Christine???????

Sorry, I have no idea, but I do know how you feel!!! Oh, chuck it out the window!!!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist, I'm in a naughty mood!!! C'mon, made you smile didn't it!!!!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Are you still at it Christine???????

Sorry, I have no idea, but I do know how you feel!!! Oh, chuck it out the window!!!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist, I'm in a naughty mood!!! C'mon, made you smile didn't it!!!!

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 04:26 PM
I bet you save that one for all your best pals!!!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Those I know won't be offended
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 04:45 PM
YOu can always use it on me then!!!! Now I'm supposed to be ironing and you're supposed to be getting mad at that puter! I don't know which is worse, although the ironing board is a tad big for the window!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Looks like a pretty good option H

Christopher has just had a look, and doesn't know what I'm doing wrong either, when he checked something it said the disk had no recordable space on it, yet it's a new disc

Out the window it goes
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2008, 07:40 AM
First what application are you using to burn to disk?

If your using windows CD burning feature then it won’t write to DVD RW/ R +/ R- as it don’t support it.

If your using other software like Nero, Roxio or NTI these should burn your disk for you as long as they support writing to DVD’s (Older versions don't).
If your using one of the ones above then instead of making a picture disk this in turn will make a slide show so you can view the pictures on any TV a with a DVD player. Try just making a data disk this will accomplish what you want and burn the pictures to the disk for you.