Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 05:28 PM

Out Of Interest......Poo Shovelling

I got to thinking of you lot (peeps) today, as the weather has been brill so I decided to do the gardening. Had my 'little helpers' Skye and Bruce (Reah to busy sleeping) and we have had a wonderful time, except that at the end of it I had two bags of garden rubbish (expected) and a 1/4 bag of POO!!!!!!!!!!!! LUVVVVVLY , so I thought how many of you have that job to do. I do mine every day, but boy do these three s............ it's a never ending job. I stood back at 4.45 to admire my handy work (garden looks beautiful) and there were two more piles............UGH
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 05:33 PM
I don't do mine (or rather the dogs' ) everyday in the winter, but do tend to do it in the summer just because we're in the garden more.
Inca will poop on walks, so that goes into the poop bins, but Tonto hates pooping when away from home so he'll always go in the garden.
It's not a pleasant job but it's quite satisfying when it's done.

Like you though, I find if they are out with me whilst I'm doing it they'll take it as a challenge and there will be extra to pick up lol.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I didn't see where the two came from after I'd finished..............very sneaky thats wot I say
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I pick up every morning and evening having 5 its soon piles up
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Mine can only access the patio at home so it's very visible and I pick it up as soon as I see it.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 05:55 PM
You had a bag of poo and thought of us

I do Jacks, but as he mainly does his out on his walk there's not much to pic up, I check every day and hardly ever find any, but if I leave it for a few days then there loads in the garden , I think I pick up more cat poo, than Jacks, and we don't even have a cat
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
You had a bag of poo and thought of us

I do Jacks, but as he mainly does his out on his walk there's not much to pic up, I check every day and hardly ever find any, but if I leave it for a few days then there loads in the garden , I think I pick up more cat poo, than Jacks, and we don't even have a cat

Think my neighbours may agree.........sorry three of them will be mine. The other two do in our garden "SORRY TO THE NEIGHBOURS"
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 07:53 PM
I do mine once a week in the winter, means I spend some of the morning cleaning the garden but the weather is just tooo nasty. In summer it's every day though.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I have to pick mine up when it's done because my daughter likes to go and play in the garden with Dingo.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I have to scoop my poop straight away otherwise Rufus will eat it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >