Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hollie01
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2008, 05:02 AM

Cant sleep

Well ive been up now for about half an hour, and i didnt sleep right last nihgt.

I think it might be that im back on the anti D's after being signed off on moday, so i have had this week off its gone so quick.
All i have done really is sleep!

but i am tired now and i want to sleep! but i thought it no good lying there waiting to drift off, hence postingon here.

I go back to work on Monday and im no good if i dont get enough sleep
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 06:55 AM
know the feeling. havent slept well for weeks.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm a very light sleeper, and the slightest noise wakes me. Also, if there's something on my mind, I just can't get off to sleep - nightmare! (or not....)
Hope things improve for you x
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear you are not well. Unfortunately this does happen with a lot of people with depression. I just wish sometimes I had a switch off button in my brain so that I could get a good nights sleep. Do you think maybe you could take a little more time off work just until you are feeling a little better. If I can't sleep I get up and make myself a hot milky drink and then go back to bed sometimes it works.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 10:02 AM
I found it difficult to sleep and feeling tired all through the day. I am constantly rubbing sleep out of my eyes, and the only thing that keeps me going is that so many others are suffering with a similar thing.

I wonder what it could be