register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
seren
Dogsey Junior

08-03-2005, 12:02 PM

Oh the things they do! cheeky cavalier story!

I have just finished a long chat on the phone and go back to the computer room where I left charlie on the sofa snoozing :smt015

Only to find that he is no long there!
Hmmm :smt017 so I check the living room ...nothing.Backgarden...nope start calling "charlie"..."charlie"...
:smt115 Then I notice the stairgate is open!

So I wonder upstairs go through into the bedroom and well guess who I found all curled up nice and cosy in my bed!
Yup the cheeky chappie decided that the sofa isnt good enough for him and went to sleep in my bed!

Anyone elses dog make a habit if doing this?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 12:04 PM
mine get on the bed every chance they get....at least he was asleep on it not eating it LOL
seren
Dogsey Junior

08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
lol true! It took me ages to persuade him to get off the bed though I think he is sulking now being back on the couch!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 12:12 PM
aww bless him .... mine escape on the bed sometimes .but my oH always says we have a house full of dogs with enough dog hair to make jumpers the only dog hair free place he wants is his bed ...fair enough i reckon
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 12:14 PM
hi seren

mine spends most of the day on the bed and is normally wuite happy with that -0 however he must have been cold the other day as we came in from a night out to find or bed looked like a bomb site

he had made a little nest for himself out of our four pillows and the duvet and was sleeping in the middle of it - what made it worse is that i walked in the room and said Bruno - down and he just looked up at me as if to say Oh no I dont think so mum - quite comfy here thanks !! he soon realised I was serious and grudgingly got of the bed and then moaned ( literally whining all the way through to the lounge ) Hilarious !!!

dani
seren
Dogsey Junior

08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
the only dog hair free place he wants is his bed ...fair enough i reckon
That is exactly what my OH says!
Charlie isnt allowed on the bed and thats why we only have one cavalier at the moment (trying to hint at him to have another though!) he always says imagine what the hair would be like with two of them!
seren
Dogsey Junior

08-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by BRUNDOG
Oh no I dont think so mum - quite comfy here thanks !! he soon realised I was serious and grudgingly got of the bed and then moaned ( literally whining all the way through to the lounge ) Hilarious !!!

dani
:smt042 aww bless I can just imagine him sulking all the way to the lounge complaining not being very impressed!

They are soo funny sometimes!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
i know - such characters -
what would we do without them !!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
max is like that he is always seeing what he can get away with and keeps sneaking a big mouldy stick in the house he found it in the woods and we let him put it in the garden and he keeps sneaking it in and loooking gutted when we ind it and put it back out!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2005, 01:56 PM
The two girls will stay whereever I am, but Shaan will sneak pff upstairs if I leave the gate open and crash out on my bed. He'll stay there too until he's ready to come down or give me a filthy look if I tell him to get off the bed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >