Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2007, 10:09 PM

update on Stellas puppies (cockers)

Hi everyone, just a few updated piccies of our little ones, it wont be long now til they leave or their new homes :'( But as some of you will know we are keeping one of the orange girlies we just don't know which one until the stud dogs owner has seen them and we'll make a decision between us If any of you have a favourite, speak up I'd be really interested to hear what you think, we love them both and they are so different both in looks and personality

Dotty is very feisty but so sweet (butter wouldn't melt-honest!)

Peach is more laid back and has a real bouncy playful side (when she's not snoozing)

and not forgetting the boys

Spot

and Roly

and doing what puppies do best

Personally I think there's just something about Dotty that draws me to her, probably because she's so cheeky! But I think this is going to be a tough decision Maybe we should keep both (lol I wish)
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2007, 10:12 PM
HMMMMM both.
I can help sorry, they look as cute as each other.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 10:13 PM
For me Peach, her markings soften her face.
However, they are all gorgeous!
Becky
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 09:15 AM
All very sweet but i think i'd go for Peach. i love the patches over both her eyes and i like a narrow white strip between a cockers eyes.
you're done a great job they all look lovely!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-08-2007, 09:36 AM
All lovely puppies and a very difficult choice but if it were me I'd go for Dotty can't really explain it there is just something in her expression that makes me want to have her.
I wish all puppies a long and happy life with their new owners.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't think asking us is going to help, we seem to be equally torn and not difficult to see why - they are both gorgeous. I do slightly favour Peach though - I think she has has that soleful loving look in her face which I have come to associate with cockers
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 10:02 AM
i think dotty her little face says keep me,there beautifull and i wsh them all the best in there new homes xx
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2007, 04:07 PM
thanks guys, that's really interesting to know your thoughts. I know if I were going on markings alone Peach has the most symmetrical but I have to say I like lovezois am drawn to Dotty and I can't explain it there's just something about her. We'll have to wait and see when Carol who owns the stud comes to see them, we would like to show her so hopefully she could give us her opinions on who would be the best prospect and whoever doesn't stay with us already has a lovely home lined up for her with a really nice family. Because of Maggie being poorly I haven't spent nearly as much time with them as I'd have liked, the whole family's been split looking after both them and her seperately so when I do get to spend time with them it's lovely and at least we're keeping one so I wont feel as though I've missed out totally.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 07:30 PM
What a decison, they are both so lovely, but I think I would choose Dotty, you will miss them when they leave you.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I say Peach too, I'm just looking at the thickness of her front legs, they look good and stocky which usually accounts for a good boned bitch.

I was told to judge them at this age by a very well known cocker breeder.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >