Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2007, 01:03 PM

A message from Jamie...

Hi everyone!! I think Mum has posted enough pics of me on here, for the whole world to know what I look like!! Mum calls me Jamie infront of everyone, but when its just us, she calls me her 'baubee' Aw!! She tells me that I was very much wanted and that she feels very privileged to have me in her life!! I like to repay her gratitude, usually by chewing her furniture or weeding the garden and digging her a pond!! I have already pulled up the hall carpet and am now working my way to doing the same to the kitchen one!! hehehe!!
Mum has other four legged animals too, little ones that 'wheek' very loudly, especially if there are carrots and greens around and bigger ones that like to stamp their feet! Think they called guinea pigs and rabbits.
Mum bought me a huge indoor crate yesterday, to replace my smaller puppy one, its okay it full of vetbed and quite cosy and I think I spend about 1hr total a day in there! My Gran looks after me when Mum at work. So not in there then either!!
We went to the fields today and we saw a lovely chocolate lab and every time we got near her, her owner pulled her away... I only wanted to say hello too!
Well I gonna go and catch some sun on me back... chat soon, Love Jamie x