Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 03:00 PM

cardiac investigation unit

finally got my date for 6th aug , i will be getting my heart rythm recorder fited ,that i must wear for 24 hours then i have to go back to the cardioligist on the 7th august to have it removed then i will be brought back in a few weeks to get the results from the reading so wish me look .
i shall be very busy on the 7th good job i have started to at least think about my packing as i have to go to the hospital , then travel home pick upo beau and travel the short distance to zb house , then spend all day well nearly all day gas bagging with zb before traveling the short distance home to pack and have some sleep before setting of for the airport at 7 oclock for my flight to cyprus .
And my father will be at the hospital on the 7th of august also for his prostate cancer xxdk
john100
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi Dolly, Guess this ones close to my heart. Keep smiling, i know its easier said than done. All the best with the results. Ive managed to stay alive after two massive heart attack and died twice having the second. I reckon Ive got my own personal guardian angel out there some where lol. I'll send her along if she's not busy.
Wishing you all the best john X
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by john100 View Post
Hi Dolly, Guess this ones close to my heart. Keep smiling, i know its easier said than done. All the best with the results. Ive managed to stay alive after two massive heart attack and died twice having the second. I reckon Ive got my own personal guardian angel out there some where lol. I'll send her along if she's not busy.
Wishing you all the best john X
my father has had 8 heart attacks john and 5 angina attacks so i think i will borrow his gaurdian angel also if she aint busy maybe yours and his will look after dk , thanx for your support greatly recieved take care xxdk
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 03:45 PM
well thats good, at least you know it's before your holiday, so by you come back you hopefully won't have to wait too long for the results!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 03:54 PM
lets hope so toby just the gallblader op to go now , and ill be back on top form well lets hope so hun xxdk
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Another dicky ticker person here! Wore one of those monitors DK, bit uncomfy, but not too bad, best of luck with the results, hope they help you.
Dawn.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Hope it all goes well for you on the day be thinking of you, try to put it out of your mind, know its easier sdaid than done . Hope you enjoy Cyprus. Comforting cuddles to you and your dad.

Eunice x

This little guy has come to say
Hope all goes well on the day DK

petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Yes, like the others, will be with you on the day in thought and prayers, all the best, keep smiling, love your threads x
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I had to wear one of these after collapsing on hoilday when i was 18.

i had to take it off after a few hours! the glue was giving me a rash on my chest!

Good luck hun!

Alex
xx
john100
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Dolly i dont believe you, im waiting on a cat scan . They might want to pull my gallbladder out. I think your just copying me for fun lollll . Just had 3 ops just to get rid of a kidney stone. Its a day out i suppose. hehe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >