Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wilmasmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-08-2007, 04:38 PM

Tongue

Anyone here feed tongue,have thoughT about including some in my next order but as they have never had it before,i,m not too sure.
ANY PICS OF DOGGIES REALLY TUCKING IN MAY CONVINCE ME
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Mine have it, I cut it up small, these dogs are greedy! Its chewy, but very good, try some!
Dawn.
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by wilmasmum View Post
Anyone here feed tongue,have thoughT about including some in my next order but as they have never had it before,i,m not too sure.
ANY PICS OF DOGGIES REALLY TUCKING IN MAY CONVINCE ME
Don't have any pics I'm afraid but I have fed it to mine and they all loved it. They also go mad for the economy mince which is mostly lungs. If you are getting them from TPMS be warned, it says sliced but they are not very and if you are squeemish it's something you need to be aware of. All the ones I had were pretty much whole with a couple of cuts in them and occasionally half a tongue but it's very obvious what it is (shudder). It used to make me cringe touching it and I couldn't watch them eat it but then I can't watch them eating a pigs trotter either and when they used to have whole fish.........:smt078
wilmasmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys,
i got past the squeamish bit long ago,if you can raw green tripe and trotters,you can handle anything,though not sure about feeding whole heads as some peeps do.
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:27 AM
you can find photos of dogs enjoying just about anything raw here: http://www.rawfeddogs.net/Recipes
choose what you want to look at, then click on the photos to see pics of dogs enjoying whatever it is you clicked on.
The pics are being constantly added too, so some items may have more pics than others.

hth
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
you can find photos of dogs enjoying just about anything raw here: http://www.rawfeddogs.net/Recipes
choose what you want to look at, then click on the photos to see pics of dogs enjoying whatever it is you clicked on.
The pics are being constantly added too, so some items may have more pics than others.

hth
Forgot about that website. It's good to get a visual of what these things look like.
Don't think I could handle feeding tongue though.