Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2007, 05:10 PM

Met Lovely People on Friday

On Friday last week , I went to collect my tickets for a Mary Ray Demonstration ( ). When I got to their house , I was greeted at the door and told , I hope you don't mind dogs. ( Living with Missy makes most other dogs seem quiet ). I was shown into the house and got the most loving welcome from two little Westies. Two little white furries , wagging their tails frantically , trying to jump up to lick my face then climbing all over me when I sat down. I can't remember their names (sorry ), but they were the sweetest little things ever. The people I met , Andy and Carol , couldn't believe their eyes. The male Westie , they had since he was a puppy. The female however , was a rescue. She had been beaten and starved , then thrown out of a car and left to die. She did not trust people and Carol couldn't believe seeing her little girl making such a fuss. I was told that the little dog didn't even greet people she knew , let alone strangers. I felt very honoured that the little dog felt she could trust me. We sat for a while just talking about dogs , and almost the entire time , the two little dogs sat on my knee. .
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Aw thats nice.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Isn't it wonderful that dogs can make you feel so special. Especially one's who have had a bad start in life. Their trust un humans is phenomenal.
Hope you Enjoy Mary Ray tonight.