Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 09:53 AM

It's Good To Keep In Touch - By Bradley

Hello everybody, Bradley here,

It's about bloomin time mummy let me get back on here to update you all, ever since I mentioned the tree business she's been a bit possessive over her computer, hee hee.

I've got such an exciting week coming up, mummy is planning on moving the temporary fencing in the paddock back to the main boundary, that will give us about another 30' to play in and will bring all those trees at the back into our garden. I think there are lots of birdy friends in there that we can play chase with, I've been watching them others and know what you have to do now, you watch and wait, ever so quietly, then you creep up so the birdy can't see you moving, then you run really quickly and scare the daylights out of it. However, if one is sitting in the tree you have to speak to it, you know the sort of thing, ask it to come down to play chase. I don't think we speak the same language though cos they never come down when we ask them.

Back to the fencing, I am planning on helping mummy as I do like to supervise what she's doing, and I sometimes hold her tools for her. The trouble is that I sometimes forget I've got them and go off to do something else, then mummy has words with me cos I've taken her tool with me. I don't mean anything by it, just theres usually so much to do here that I try to do a couple of things at once.

That should take mummy the best part of the week, depending on the weather as those panels are really heavy, she goes all red in the face when she moves them and she makes us go in our little garden when she does that. I think its because we all get under her feet when she's trying to move them and she's scared she will drop one on us, more like she doesn't want us telling her where they should be placed.

Then, on Saturday 12th, ooh I can't wait, my litter sisters Lottie and Amber are coming here for a visit. I normally go to their house but mummy asked if they wanted to come to us for a change. It will be so nice because they can have a race around the garden with my other brothers and sisters instead of just me. So long as they remember that I'm their real brother and I have to take precedence when the sweeties are dished out and toys being shared, hee hee. Apparently mummy has got to give them both haircuts so I need to be around to supervise that too, they can see how beautiful I am and then I can calm them down if they try to play mummy up, thats my plan but, of course, if they're trying to have a game rather than a haircut, well thats different, I'll just have to join in if its a game!!

Mummy has also told me that we are meeting up with my litter brothers Rupert and Harvey on Tuesday 29th May, we don't know yet whether they are coming here or if we're meeting them halfway, (they live hundreds of miles away), so that will be really brilliant too. They've also got to have haircuts so I think they will have to come here, I wonder if they are as handsome as me, mummy tells me that they are gorgeous but I think she thinks I'm the most gorgeous one out of all the litter, I'm sure she said that once, or maybe I imagined it.

Before I go I must just tell you what Alfie did. He was bad and mummy did tell him that too, he took my lovely Bugs Bunny head that says "whats up doc" when you shake it, (have to admit it did frighten me the first time it did it), and he pulled all the stuffing out of it. I thought he was playing chase with me and I chased him for ages but he wouldn't let me catch him, then he did that! Mummy said it was very bad as that was my favourite toy of the moment, he said sorry to mummy but told me he was sick of me waving it in his face all the time and all he could hear day and night was whats up doc. We are friends again now though cos mummy made him let me play with his purple dinosaur.

Well, I'd best sign off now as theres birds to be watched and I don't want to get out of practice now that I'm on top form.

Nice speaking to you all again, cheerio for now, love Bradley xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi Bradley - Please don't chew the handles on Mummies screwdrivers 'cos that makes them hard to hold and she won't get the fencing done and you won't have all that extra space to play in
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Losos, oh no, I won't do anything naughty like that, especially if it means less playing space. I'll stick to chewing the door frames and the pine bed. . Love Bradley x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi Bradley - Thanks for the update. You do have an exciting week coming up and you are so lucky to have such a lovely mummy who is so handy and giving you more room to play in , lucky you and all your relatives and of course including your Pointer lad. Pleased to learn you have sussed out what to do playing chase with the birds in all the nice trees you will now have in your garden. These birds are rather silly that they can't understand that you and the others are just asking if they will come down out the trees to play chase, but I am sure you ruffle their feathers. You and mummy are really going to be busy and I am sure you will handle your supervisors post very well. Just remember you only hold the tools for her you don't tun off with them or chew them as this makes things difficult for your mummy and will hold up the new fence. Looking forward to hearing what you and Lottie and Amber get up to on their visit and what adventures the three of you have. I am sure you will set them a good example ....tee hee.

Aww Bradley are you telling tales on Alfie!!!! Don't really blame you as he should not have taken your favourtie tllking Bugs Bunny , Glad you have made up now and that he even let you play with his purple dinosaur.

It was really nice to hear from you again Bradley Love Auntie Eunicexxx and snuggly hugs from My Gang
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Its lovely to hear from you too Auntie Eunice. It is nice that we are going to have even more room to run around in and there will be new bits of the garden to explore. Alfie's not that bad, I suppose, but I wasn't best pleased about poor old Bugsy, he's had to go into the bin as mummy couldn't make him better. Auntie Eunice, I must just tell you, we haven't had any pizza for a week now!! What do you say to that? I know mummy has given us other things and we've got cabbage and carrots to go with our dinner tonight, which will be lovely as always, but no pizza for that long, it's a wonder I haven't turned to skin and bone, hee hee. Big snuggly hugs to you and the gang, love from Bradley xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Awww Bradley I think that is a real shame you will be fading away without your pizza fix, and losing your Italian accent to boot and add to that the sad fact that you no longer have your pal Bugsy. I am so sad for you and sending you lots of snuggly hugs and kisses not that they make up for your loss but hope at least they help.
Love Auntie Eunice xxxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks Auntie Eunice, but guess what! Mummy came home tonight with a whole bag, yes a whole bag of various quiches! I've never had quiche before but it is my new favourite, there was some with meat in and some just vegetables, we had a whole slice each for supper and mummy said we can have some more for breakast. Oh I do love living here. Big, slobbery, quichy kisses and snuggly hugs, love Bradley xxxxxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Thank you Bradley for the big slobbery quichy kisses and snuggly hugs. they were much appreciated . You are such a lucky boy getting all these treats . My lot will be so jealous. Love Auntie Eunice xx
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 07:17 PM
HI BRadley
It's great to hear from you again.......does this mean Mummy's had the broadband fix'd? Molly thinks you're very lucky to have all that extra garden to play in. She say's that singing a song to mummy will help her when she's carrying the heavy fence panels ......."HIGH HO HIGH HO" is a Maggies suggestion...But Gracie say's it's called "Whistle while you work" they're are aruging now over who is right so Molly and i must go and sort them out
lots of love Auntie Kitty. xx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Spoil sports them birds.. why do they never come down to play.... oh well at least you'll have the trees to run around anyway... sounds like you've settled in well there... now off ya pop and learn to speak "Birdy" I'm sure they'll come play if ya promise not to be too rough
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >