Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shell16
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:56 PM

weeing problem!!!

HELP!! my boxer who is nearly 1 yr old has this problem...with his bed!!! he has a crate to sleep in at night time and he has his own blanket in the living room to lay on when the family are in there...its all good for the first 10,15 minutes,,but then he scapes it around and wee's on it!!! we threw his last bed away as he did it all the time on it...eventually i think i almost washed it away!! i washed it without any powder or liquid so there wasnt an offensive smell to it!! now im just lost as to what to do!! he now just sleeps on the floor!! oh and once he went to wee on my sofa..for no particular reason...he knows he done wrong as you can see it in his face...so why does he do it?? my theory is that he is marking... but any other suggestions would be great!! michelle x x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Try washing with a biological powder as it gets rid of the enzymes that make the dog repeatedly wee in the same place.You could also try a stay off spray on the sofa, they are sold at most pet shops , the bitter apple one springs to mind.Hope this helps.