Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tetsau
New Member!
Male 

13-04-2007, 11:22 PM

How do I find it?

Anyone know A good place to look for the pedigree of A
APBT? My pit bull Duke. Is such A beautiful animal. His father is registered. Shaw's Ghetto is the name of his father. Would like to trace it back some, But can't seem to find A good place to look. The owner of Shaw's Ghetto was unfortunatly not the idea citizen. He's in jail so I can't talk to him. Duke's mother I took in when she was preagnant. Her owner couldn't give her the best of care. I helped her with the litter, And kept Duke, And Dottie. Dottie being the mother. She was my best friend. A careless driver killed her though. I have A story about that also. Just tell me where to post it. But any help with duke would be appreciated.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Was the Father registered with any organisation? You could contact them??

May also be worth finding a breed specific forum for asking for help from experts ....
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Maybe finding the U.S APBT breed society and emailing them might help.

It's a difficult start, but once you get one name, you tend to find the rest. I had all of this with my N.I. to start with. I now know who her Dad, Mom, sister, loads of 'cousins' , the person that helped bring her into this world, and her Mom's breeder's name

If you wish to put a post about Dottie, you can post in 'Gone, but not forgotten'