Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 04:48 PM

kids underdog show

My kids are watching it right now. BBC1 4.30-5.00. The same judges, presenter etc but a diff set of rescue dogs and children as handlers. It is very entertaining.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Just seen that, great fun, and the kids are so passionate such as shame one has to go out though, and he looked gutted poor lad!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 06:01 PM
I loved it...BUT thought it was really uinfair, I watched the show this morning, where they showed more about each child and dog, the dog that left was very nervous and that child had to work incredibly hard to get it's trust. I thought it was unfair to use that particular dog for the show as it would obviously be worried about the crowds/studio, had that child had a different dog, he would have stayed him , he was outstanding in his attitude this morning and I thought he would win....
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 06:13 PM
I thought he was an outstanding handler as well Ramble, totally agree with you. He was a little star!

Wys
x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Glad you thought that too Wys...even my son thought he was the best handler...but then I've brainwashed him into kind training methods!!!!!!!! He was a lovely child that would have done so well with a different dog, he was almost set up to fail as I bet the judges had to mark each activity...which was unfair as they all commented on how well he handled the dog. Bless. I may email the BBC!!!!!! My heart went out to him. I know it would be awful for any kid to leave the show, but he really was a fantastic handler and surely that is what the show should be about?