Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 12:59 PM

Husky puppies at the vet this morning

When I went to the vets this morning, there were 2 of the most gorgeous puppies I have ever seen, I think Georgie thought so too, coz his tail was going like mad when he greeted them! Silly me, thought they were NI's, but they said they were siberian huskies, beautiful, beautiful dogs, 6 months old they were. Obviously, I drooled and petted them for ages, so that's another one to go on my list then!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 07:23 PM
i can never remember the name of them helena i usually describe them as wolf like dogs pleaz dnt get cross anyone who owns them dolly k is better educated now sincejoining dogsey so will always remember there siberian huskies and not wolf like dogs iv been pleding with my oh for yrs to get one but he says three boxers is enough for any house but dolly is still hopeful of getting one some day even have a name picked (dakota) i saw one once on holiday and it was cald dakota it just really suited the name
ah well old dolly can dream
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
When I went to the vets this morning, there were 2 of the most gorgeous puppies I have ever seen, I think Georgie thought so too, coz his tail was going like mad when he greeted them! Silly me, thought they were NI's, but they said they were siberian huskies, beautiful, beautiful dogs, 6 months old they were. Obviously, I drooled and petted them for ages, so that's another one to go on my list then!
Not anywhere around Hemel by any chance ?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Aw they sound gorgeous to give you some sort of idea NI would be a fair bit gigger than Huskies at the same age.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I can understand why you want one too

A friend of mine dog sits for one called Diesel, he's a stunning looking dog too with beautiful face markings. Trouble is he winds Georgie up when we walk together, he's very young and taunts Georgie all the time, so I have to keep him on a lead. I suppose it's coz Cassie is his girl and Diesel might be giving her the eye?!!!

I didn't know either until I joined here,but because these two young ones didn't have the dark facial markings I mistook them for NI's! You got to admit, they do look very similar at 6 months old?? I think they do. Maybe there's a huge difference to people who own the breed, but they're all gorgeous anyway.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 08:03 PM
No Patch. These were at my vets in Rustington nr the South coast in Sussex?? They were quite a young couple and held one each, they looked identical too. Very grey markings, unlike the adult dog I know who has the black face markings? Perhaps it will go black when they're older??
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=myschievous;932306]Aw they sound gorgeous to give you some sort of idea NI would be a fair bit gigger than Huskies at the same age.[/QUOTE

Thanks Mys. Their coats were all soft and shiny too. I'm sure Georgie would like us to get one of these the way he reacted to them!!! Maybe one day. I know they're a bit of a handful though and I aint getting any younger!!!!!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
No Patch. These were at my vets in Rustington nr the South coast in Sussex?? They were quite a young couple and held one each, they looked identical too. Very grey markings, unlike the adult dog I know who has the black face markings? Perhaps it will go black when they're older??

Ah, definately not them then, colours are wrong anyway.
I asked cos of these two

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=55848

Just a long shot with the ages and being a pair