09-10-2006, 01:27 PM

Old Rosettes needed

dougiepit vbmenu_register("postmenu_777743", true);
Dogsey Junior
Dogs owned: rottweiler Join Date: Apr 2006

Posted Today, 12:49 PM #1
Old Rosettes needed

Urgently required for Dog Training Club

I run a dog training club and most of the regular folk do not show or compeat they are purely pet handlers looking for a well behaved dog. Last year I held a fun night for them as way of a reward for there hard work it went down very well. We held it on halloween and had fancy dress comp, and loads of other comps I bought trophies and rosettes and goody bags for the dogs totaling over £300.00 pounds but it was worth it to see the happy faces all leaving with something.
I would like to do the same again this year and wondered if anyone could donate some old rosettes I will pay postal cost and even a small fee for them. I would like between now and christmas to also set a weekly homework challenge and the winner each week is awarded a rosette as I have found that given a small incentive makes them try harder
if you can help we would be very very grateful

these posts have been submitted by dougiepits better half x shona x

Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi,

Can`t help on rosies I`m afraid but at Agility I give certificates which get big smiles from recipients. I do know people with folders [ photo type ], full of various doggy certs as well as framing them for display.
If I can be any help at all, I`d be happy to design some for you with your club logo if you have one, and whatever wording, images, and possibly effects you might want.

I could email them to you as and when you need them, [ some would be standard I daresay but some might need individual wording to suit, whatever you want really.

That way your only cost would be on printing them out at your end.
Let me know if you could do with some, and I can email you some examples.

If its not something you feel suitable and want to stick with Rosies, I wont be offended I just thought I`d offer as doing stuff like that is a bit of a hobby for me
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

09-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Most of my rosettes have the name of the society on them, can you change that? If so will willingly let you have them. Kath PS. some are very old !!!
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 03:05 PM
sorry mine are all horse ones!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Most of my rosettes have the name of the society on them, can you change that? If so will willingly let you have them. Kath PS. some are very old !!!

HI kath the rosettes came this morning, thanks for such a large donation, the fun/comp night will be a huge sucsess im sure,
again thanks to all who have been so kind
regards shona darcguard dog training club