Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-05-2006, 10:31 PM

Less than 3 weeks to go and two injured dogs

With less than three weeks to go to the first ever disc- dog event in the UK, I have two injured dogs They'll be OK by the time the event comes around but I'm going to be a few days down with their training. That isn't too useful when I'm putting on a display is it?

They were all fine until two of them got over excited at my mums yesterday and started fighting. The third, Neelix, decided to come over to join in but I grabbed him before he had chance to and slung him to one side out of the way, I believe this is when he hurt his back leg. I eventually got the other two apart and found Tuvok, who was on his back yelping during most of it, was without a scatch, on the otherhand Chakotay had a toothmark quite deep in his neck and and 8" graze on his back leg.

I think they'll be OK to train in a day or two, just got to hope the weather holds out

Paul
tillytails
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Hope they're all ok; sounds a bit traumatic. Good luck with the event though and hope the dogs are back on form soon.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2006, 10:56 AM
OMG I hope they are ok x
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Thanks, it wasn't too traumatic really, I've known worse. I think with these sorts of intances you know pretty much straight away how serious they are or arn't. Hopefully we'll be back training tomorrow weather permitting.

Paul