View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 08:43 PM

Budgie and Cockatiel Looking For New Home!

Hey,

I work for a parrot rescue and have to pick up, assess and rehome parrots

Back in November i picked up a cockatiel and Budgie from a family who's new baby was allergic to the feathers. I managed to rehome them after a couple of weeks and all was fine until about a month ago.

The new owners brought them back as the son, who they'd been adopted for had lost interest and they couldn't be bothered with them anymore These little guys are lovely birds and dont deserve to be messed around like this!! The budgie is 8 years old, which is old for a budgie i believe, so he really needs to find a permenant home where he can settle for the rest of his life

They are both tame. The cockatiel (Norman) is very tame and will sit on your shoulder all day! The budgie (Peter) will occassionally give you a nip, but he's only done it to me once in the last month, he's lovely.
These two come with a cage and all the accessories and they are FREE! All i want is a good home for them as, if they cant be rehomed, they will have to go into an aviary

If anyone thinks they might be interested in rehoming Peter and Norman you can PM me or email me Jess230884@hotmail.com. Im in Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire, and thats where the birds will need to be picked up from, or i could probably meet halfway if necessary and its not too far.

Anyway, here's Peter and Norman:

jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 09:37 PM
i saw these two lovely birds while at jessicas
they are adorable
hope you find a home for them soon jess
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 09:53 PM
If i was nearer i would take them, i hope they find their new home soon.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I would take them too, but OH's having problems with the car at the moment, looks like the drive shaft is gone!!!! I'm in Bristol, so if you haven't found a home for them by next weekend let me know.........or if you have anybody coming this way any sooner I could arrange to meet up with them somewhere!

Forgot to say, my dad actually breeds budgies, but of course this one would stay here with me, plus he has a cockatiel called Charlie who is 11 years old, so I would get plenty of advise etc. should they come to live here with us.

Have sent you an e-mail, hope to hear from you soon.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Hiya Ok, all arranged for 7:15pm, you'll have to let me know where exactly (services etc) and what car you are driving.

See you later!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Just sent you a PM!

See you tonight!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Yay! Great news I see
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Yep, convinced OH, I love birds and my dad breeds budgies and has a cockatiel that's 11 called Charlie and he's a right character, talks as well, too much at times
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 03:01 PM
thats brill news CC and jess
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Ooh I'm so glad that Peter and Norman have found a really good home Don't forget to post us plenty of piccies of them CC won't you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >