Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:32 AM

Mobile phone - Samsung D600

Hi

I had the above phone for xmas but I cannot get pictures loaded from the phone to my laptop, any ideas anyone?
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Ahhh.. Is this the slidey uppy down one? I think my OH has that phone.

Have you got the relevent wires and software????

My OH found his phone on a bus - VERY naughty boy kept it. *Apologies to anyone missing one from B'head *

He got the wire and CD off tinterweb (ebay) after looking on a phone forum or something.
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Not familiar with the phone, does it have a removeable memory card in it? If so, and your pc has a memory card slot you could do it that way. Thats how I transfer thing to and from my phone/pc as it seems to be a much quicker way than plugging the actual phone into the pc.
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2006, 01:39 PM
yes that's the one.

its naughty but what the heck i have done it before! its something to do with the USB not connecting even tho i have plugged it in and downloaded the software.
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Sounds like a dodgy wire then??

Maybe??

There are loads of phone forums out there, if you can be bothered, they will be able to tell you how to sort it... I am a bit clueless really! All I know is he had to acquire a wire and software... And we DID get pics on the computer (got digi cams no, so a bit neglected..!).

I'm sure my OH could tell you, but, he aint here..
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 02:41 PM
I have a Samsung D500 but send my pictures to my laptop via bluetooth, so no cables needed.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by buster
yes that's the one.

its naughty but what the heck i have done it before! its something to do with the USB not connecting even tho i have plugged it in and downloaded the software.
thats sounds like what happens to my d500 it won't connect then what i do is unplug the USB from the pc then reinsert the USB back in then it connects
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2006, 01:43 PM
ooh how do i send pics via bluetooth to a laptop?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by buster
ooh how do i send pics via bluetooth to a laptop?
You can to use two types to do it with one is and side of your laptop the other is and connects to your USB port. You are really creating mini wireless network with these products.
The cheaper option of the 2 is the USB one this can also be used on your desktop pc unlike the other one that is for Laptops only. To buy a internal bluetooth pci card for a desktop is expensive for what they are so you'll be better with the USB.