Female 

17-01-2006, 08:42 PM

Crazy watch this now

Its me or the dog - these two people are crazy watch now channel 4 NOW
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:46 PM
OMG, I have never seen anything like it in my life! They are absolutely out of control, the people and the dogs
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:48 PM
The dogs have obviously got it from the people. If I was a dog in that house I would have had a breakdown they are crazy. Did you see that bloke wressle them to the floor and the walkie talkies armed and primed for their walks they looked more like a regiment ready for battle than a family walking their dog.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:58 PM
I honestly can't believe how it started but what a difference in the end. I really didn't think she'd manage to get them sorted this time.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 10:57 AM
I watched it.
I thought the two dogs were georgeous i felt sorry for them, they have obviously got lot of behaviour due to their owners. One of the dogs had been badly attakced of another dog which was why he was so bad when he saw another dog.
However the people were right crakers, (nice though), the man made me laugh a bit he was so panicky.
Victoria's face was a picture in the field when they had the walky talkies.
Did anyone think the son was funny, i did, after victoria calmed everything down they were walking round the field, he remarked on how thing had changed and how calm things were now then said "now i just walk round the field with a bowl of sausages"
Hmmmmm donsnt sound funny when i write it down but it was at the time He had avery dry sense of humour.
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Toby
I watched it.
I thought the two dogs were georgeous i felt sorry for them, they have obviously got lot of behaviour due to their owners. One of the dogs had been badly attakced of another dog which was why he was so bad when he saw another dog.
However the people were right crakers, (nice though), the man made me laugh a bit he was so panicky.
Victoria's face was a picture in the field when they had the walky talkies.
Did anyone think the son was funny, i did, after victoria calmed everything down they were walking round the field, he remarked on how thing had changed and how calm things were now then said "now i just walk round the field with a bowl of sausages"
Hmmmmm donsnt sound funny when i write it down but it was at the time He had avery dry sense of humour.
I thought the sausages bit was quite funny as well, he seemed a nice lad, which is remarkable looking at the way they raised the two dogs. he seemed to have quite an old head on young shoulders.
The dogs were lovely....just hadn't been given any rules or guidelines....totally spoilt. Lovely combination of Labrador and Great Dane.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2006, 11:13 AM
They where beautiful looking dogs
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 12:30 PM
i thought it was hilarious !
they were just so out of control and those peeps were mental - 2hrs cooking their dogs dinner and then using a fan to cool it !!! LOL

the funniest bit though was when the man got electrocuted onth fence - sorry but i was peeing myself laughing !!!

i thought i was bad with bruno when I was out getting yanked around - but that man was like a comedy clown getting dragged by the dogs !

oh - i am laughing now thinking about it
gorgeous dogs - mental family !!!

and yes I thought the young lad was very funny !!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Me too, when the bloke said to the son "check the electric fence is switched on; the switch down there" then he fell against the fence and got electrecuted. and the walkie talkies "channel 1" they made me laugh - running round the field shouting "cver the gate, get him get him" made you wonder who got themost excercise the dogs or the humans racing round trying toround them up

The lad was funny, when they were all runing round he just stood there and then said "can we hurry up I;m getting frost bite here"

Karen
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh what a carry on!! The dogs were gorgeous but the owners were just totally useless!! Was like a military operation gone amuck!! LOL

Thought the food/cooking thing was way over the top!! Imagine spending £50K+ on your doglets!!!! Jeeeeeez!!

Made me feel good about Danny, he pulls like a train but I don't quite think he's like those two just yet

The electric fence thing was worth of You've Been Framed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >