Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:51 PM

Molly and Bo (labrador and X)

Well, today i got the urge to take photos. I was walking out of college and the light was absolutly beautiful, perfect for photos so i raced home grabbed the camera and raced up to my favourite local beauty spot. All the way up there i new i was getting too dark and by the time i got there i got this

As you can see it is a beautiful picture of......nothing! OF course it gets darker earlier in the hills so the beautiful light in the bottom of the valley was about 2 hours previous at the top- stupid me

Soooo... I took photos of me dogs instead. None are that good and i feel i am losing my photographic flare but neeeeed to get back into it.

Molly and one of her beloved bottles

YUM YUM!

A couple of my beautiful bo, the poser :P

Molly will be 5 in october and Bo will be 3 in May time- my babies are growing fast and molly is getting a white chin
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:58 PM
They look beautiful
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Ooooh Molly is so pretty, I love her head

And Bo is a sweetie
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 09:09 PM
aww never mind i have the same problem,but wow your two are crackers so beautiful
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Ooooh Molly is so pretty, I love her head
Ahhh luna, i have to say you didnt half make me laugh by this comment... sorry....

i am confused, does molly have a good head? As you can tell i am not a lab expert but is it what they look for in the show buisness or labrador world?

She is just my baby and will always be beautiful.......even when she snores oh so loud

thanks for your reply